M7 ended up stradling a tree, destroyed bumber and air sliencer box

justn

Reaction score
I'm pretty lucky that nothing major was damaged. And since I need a new air silencer I figured I'd ask about what good aftermarket solutions there are to shed some weight and possible gain a little power. My '06 M7 is stock, and I wouldn't want to have to put a fuel controller on it. So what would you guys recommended?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I HAD AN M7 WITH TIMBERSLED AIR INTAKE SPEEDWERX Y&MAIN PIPE WITH MBRP CAN A 2.5 DEGREE TIMING KEY AND SOME CLUTCH WORK AND IT PERFORMED REAL WELL NO NEED FOR A CONTROLLER i ADDED ONE AFTER I PUT THE PORTED JUGS AND HEAD ON BUT YA EVEN A NEW HIGH COMPRESSION HEAD WITH THOSE MODS WILL WORK GREAT WITHOUT USING A FUEL CONTROLLER HOPE THIS HELPS U OUT THE M7 IS A SUPER SOLID MACHINE IF U GOT ANY MORE QUESTIONS JUST PM ME
I'm pretty lucky that nothing major was damaged. And since I need a new air silencer I figured I'd ask about what good aftermarket solutions there are to shed some weight and possible gain a little power. My '06 M7 is stock, and I wouldn't want to have to put a fuel controller on it. So what would you guys recommended?

Top Bottom