M series skis.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ditched the sad Cat ski's for a set of Doo pilot's, newer version. (pilot2)
The wife loves them, much better then the Cat ski's in all situation and condition, i highly recommend it.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ditched the sad Cat ski's for a set of Doo pilot's, newer version. (pilot2)
The wife loves them, much better then the Cat ski's in all situation and condition, i highly recommend it.

Was kinda thinking that myself. Did they bolt on or did you have to modify?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was kinda thinking that myself. Did they bolt on or did you have to modify?

Had to modify but VERY easy to do.
Its been couple season's now but from what i recall the Cat ski bolt is slightly larger then the Doo ski bolt. So you have to drill out the metal Doo ski bushing's that are pressed into the sides of the ski's.
Then you need to slightly modify the ski rubber stopper's that sit between the ski and spindle. With a utility knife, a slight reshape.
Lastly because the Doo ski saddle area is wider then the Cat saddle area i had to fab about a 3/4" wide bushing to make fit. Easy just used aluminum round stock and drilled out the center to the bolt size then cut to length needed to make up the spacing. This also allows you to offset the ski's if you want too.

If your interested in the mod i can put up some pics and more details.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to modify but VERY easy to do.
Its been couple season's now but from what i recall the Cat ski bolt is slightly larger then the Doo ski bolt. So you have to drill out the metal Doo ski bushing's that are pressed into the sides of the ski's.
Then you need to slightly modify the ski rubber stopper's that sit between the ski and spindle. With a utility knife, a slight reshape.
Lastly because the Doo ski saddle area is wider then the Cat saddle area i had to fab about a 3/4" wide bushing to make fit. Easy just used aluminum round stock and drilled out the center to the bolt size then cut to length needed to make up the spacing. This also allows you to offset the ski's if you want too.

If your interested in the mod i can put up some pics and more details.

Thanks but Ill figure it out.

Top Bottom