Lots of snow out there! Who is spending new years on their sled/quads?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Years in Revy with buddies. We're going to forgo the usual hangover recipe, head up the mountain in the dark and bring in the New Years in the deep.

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
Just bought the fire works! We are heading out to the the lake for new years! It going to be sick! Can't wait! And in case I don't hear from yah Happy New Year!!!:cool:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New Years Day, day trip to Crowsnest Pass. With some good friends :beer: :beer: :D

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Years Day, I will be up in the Pine Pass riding with my brother and probably the best riding buddies a guy could ask for. Everybody have a good New Year. PS, my brother is a good riding buddy,also.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New Years Day, I will be up in the Pine Pass riding with my brother and probably the best riding buddies a guy could ask for. Everybody have a good New Year. PS, my brother is a good riding buddy,also.

watch the pass powderking area is a ice rink on the roads was by there yesterday

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be riding around home if I can get my sled fixed before saturday. :mad:
FRIGGIN OIL LIGHTS

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
My hubby is frantically trying to finish fixing his sled by tonight,,, crazy! Lol other than that happy new years to all of you! Another year is passing is bye and we are going to pass it going out in snowmobile style:beer::party:cheers to all of you!!

Top Bottom