Lost Spot messenger in Mcbride

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Friday Feb.6 i had a bag come open coming out of the Renshaw in the late afternoon. The only thing of any value that came out was a Spot Satellite messenger. If anyone hears of it, please let me know.

Kelly

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Friday Feb.6 i had a bag come open coming out of the Renshaw in the late afternoon. The only thing of any value that came out was a Spot Satellite messenger. If anyone hears of it, please let me know.

Kelly

Hopefully someone will find it, turn it on and send an Ok so you can track it..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kelly

I just sent you a PM as one was turned in at our shop, spot sending an e-mail to registered owner to let them know we have it.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

Kelly

A Spot Unit was found up Renshaw on the weekend. Contact either "glengine" or "bbtoys". BBtoys phoned Spot this morning, gave the unit # to them, and they were supposed to send a message to the owner. Hopefully it's yours.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Spot Unit was found up Renshaw on the weekend. Contact either "glengine" or "bbtoys". BBtoys phoned Spot this morning, gave the unit # to them, and they were supposed to send a message to the owner. Hopefully it's yours.

Thanks guys. I pm'd Glen the ESN number to see if it's mine.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to whomever turned it in, as well as Glen and Barry for their efforts.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so it was yours? that's awesome man.....maybe another cool thing about the SPOT....totally useless to anyone but the registered owner. kudos to the fellow snowmobiler that turned it in, and to Glen at Spindrift for his help in getting it back to the owner. bravo...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
See ... there are still honest people out there! I second the kudos to whoever turned it in.:beer:;)

spike7ss

Reaction score
Hey Summit889, maybe you should send a write up to the folks at spot to let them know that it also works to retrieve a lost spot. I have one too, and they kick ass!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More than happy to help out, but it starts with the honest sledder that turned it in. Thanks go to him most of all.

Top Bottom