Lost: Ramp for the trailer

Snogix

Reaction score
Website
www.derrickdodge.com
Well, Last weekend May 14, I was out quadding just West of Rocky Mountain House, i beleve the trail was called Coal Miners trail. But when we loaded up, we completely forgot to put the ramp away.:mad:

I went back to the same spot the next day to go riding, and checked all the ditches on the way down, but it looks like someone picked it up.

Did anybody happen to find a steel black painted ramp? It should have 2 pins to attach to the trailer. Please let me know if you did come across it, it will save me from building a new one. Thanks.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, Last weekend May 14, I was out quadding just West of Rocky Mountain House, i beleve the trail was called Coal Miners trail. But when we loaded up, we completely forgot to put the ramp away.:mad:

I went back to the same spot the next day to go riding, and checked all the ditches on the way down, but it looks like someone picked it up.

Did anybody happen to find a steel black painted ramp? It should have 2 pins to attach to the trailer. Please let me know if you did come across it, it will save me from building a new one. Thanks.

Oops!! :eek::eek::eek:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

in the words of the great Homer Simpson dooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom