Lost and found!!!

Sled Den

Reaction score
We have had a pair of prescription glasses dropped by our shop today. They were found at either Bell or Lucile mountain in the cabin. The guys weren't sure what hill they found them at and they were on both mountains.

If you have lost these, give the shop a call or pm me
#250-569-0155

Steve

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have had a pair of prescription glasses dropped by our shop today. They were found at either Bell or Lucile mountain in the cabin. The guys weren't sure what hill they found them at and they were on both mountains.

If you have lost these, give the shop a call or pm me
#250-569-0155

Steve

Hey Steve I actually found these. I almost drove over them at Renshaw, we were past the saddle in the main valley if that helps to identify the owner.

revdog

Reaction score
hey steve i actually found these. I almost drove over them at renshaw, we were past the saddle in the main valley if that helps to identify the owner.

i lost my glass at rensaw on sat.
My glasses are a reddish brown frame with yellow on the inside of the temples.the frame are a square shape.
We were riding that area on sat.
Might be mine ??
Thanks revdog.

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
They are sitting at sled den shop.

Get me your info and I would be glad to send them to you if you want

Burns

Reaction score
Congrats on the return of the glasses. Next remember to put them on and not leave them on the seat - must be the alzheimers kicking in.

Mike

revdog

Reaction score
Congrats on the return of the glasses. Next remember to put them on and not leave them on the seat - must be the alzheimers kicking in.

Mike

Thanks Burns for the good advice.
You always was the smart one in the family!!! ;)
I think I heard the same thing at work....But I don't remember.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent results...... Congrats on gettin' the glasses back, and well done everyone involved!!!

THat is pretty cool that this site can reach so far ....I never thought they would get back into the hands of the rightful owner...glad i could help out, i know what it is like to be out something you really need.

revdog

Reaction score
THat is pretty cool that this site can reach so far ....I never thought they would get back into the hands of the rightful owner...glad i could help out, i know what it is like to be out something you really need.

Thanks again for all your help.
And thanks for not running my glasses over !!!

Terry.

aknbak

Reaction score
Ok, I know that this is a long shot, but any chance someone picked up a pair of Oakley sunglasses on the Renshaw trail? They are in a armoured case so even if run over i think they would be fine. My wife got them for me like 3 weeks ago and ill be shot if she finds out i lost them already.I lost them friday night (feb 25)

Aknbak

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not had them turned in at our shop, but will keep an ear and eye out for them for yah. Not sure if the other guys have seen or heard of them.

Top Bottom