looks like my season may be over

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says, i may have fired up my sled for the last time yesterday. Not due to injury, more to the lack of snow around here, and not having the time to ride anymore. Only been out four times this year. So looks like i did something i didnt expect to do and that is put my sled and quad up for sale...Oh well a year off will be good..than buy a new one

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I though the same. But we went out today and in fields and in the trees theres still over 2 feet in most areas, but hopfully we get more snow.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I though the same. But we went out today and in fields and in the trees theres still over 2 feet in most areas, but hopfully we get more snow.

yeah the snow around here is becoming slim pickings...too much warm weather lately...and no snow in the forecast.. :(

you could always join us for one last trip. revy feb 22-25!

That be awesome Mattiac, would love to, but unfortunately im back to work on those 4 days...

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, between lining up my friends to go or not go, and work, I cant seem to get out. Only made it out once this season, was supposed to be in Revy this weekend we just had, but nope. I am starting to think the same thing, getting expensive to have it just sit.....

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride yesterday for me around home due to health issues and enjoyed every minute, at least my sled is not getting worn out if I have to look on the bright side! All the high km years were getting expensive. :eek:

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. Went out 3 times this year. Beginning to think I bought a expensive sled for nothing. Should have kept the old rev.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm finally gettin time to ride :d juat had to rub that in a little. i know the feeling though, before january, we didn't have enough snow to take out the sleds at all,thought they'd be up for sale before end of the year.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like im not the only one..i think ive only been out four times, and probably no longer than 3 hours each time...I hear ya bt, same with me, trying to find someone to ride with when im on days off..hahaha yah rub some salt in the wound lane, but at least your starting to get out..

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your giving up to easy, go to Kakwa for a day trip that should get ya back on the wagon. Stange thing about Grande Cache, it never gets alot of snow like you would think, it skips there and lands on Whitecourt.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh trust me, im sure if i could get out for some REAL riding my opinion would be totally different..And your right about the snow, McBride is just over the mountain, they get a huge dumb of snow and we get nothing...lol

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like im not the only one..i think ive only been out four times, and probably no longer than 3 hours each time...I hear ya bt, same with me, trying to find someone to ride with when im on days off..hahaha yah rub some salt in the wound lane, but at least your starting to get out..

haha sorry :d imo don't sell till fall... if you can wait that is.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha its all good lane...well its not like im in a rush to sell it. If i do happen to sell it no big deal, and if i dont sell it, great, cause than i still have my ride..lol..

Top Bottom