Lookout no breaks...

94YJ

Reaction score
So about a month ago a purchased a 14 m8snopro cause i got a wicked deal. The sled is mint and has 8.6 hrs and has 156km, but i have no brake fluid in the brake line and its all over my sled deck. it was not a make or break deal buster as its just a brake line and can be fixed. has anyone ever heard of a brake line blowing up? i'm assuming is a rubber o ring or a bango washer that may have cracked and started to leak? i was going to dive into the next few days and see what is going on but it seems weird that a sled has this low of km's and already no breaks?

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Pop side panels off. Look for traces of fluid. Maybe bleeder is loose?

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seals have a tendency to dry out when things aren't used. I have an old arctic cat that was completely empty of brake fluid start of last year, not a trace of where it went. Filled the reservoir to see if I could figure out where it was leaking and couldn't find anything, went the whole winter and the level didn't budge.f

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd start with the banjo on the bars Just tightening. That up, I've had it loosen before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My bleeder screw fell right out while riding. Just about ran over my kid.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My break line was rubbing on the inside of the secondary clutch and broke seemed to be affected by the telescopic bars going up and down I replaced the line and put an extra zip tie on to keep it away

Top Bottom