Looking to turbo my m1000

Slammer85

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm gonna be turboing my 08 m1000 here in the next couple months and was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or opinions on what turbo kit to use. I've been looking at the new boondocker race fuel kit with push to pass and the electronic boost controller and also push turbos kits which will now be running a intercooler this year. Any feedback would be great!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm gonna be turboing my 08 m1000 here in the next couple months and was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or opinions on what turbo kit to use. I've been looking at the new boondocker race fuel kit with push to pass and the electronic boost controller and also push turbos kits which will now be running a intercooler this year. Any feedback would be great!

Hey i have a customer that is selling the turbo off his m1000. send me a pm if your interested...he loved it , but i sold him a new 2010 hcr :d:d:d

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hold of deano670 on this site, he runs Mad Motorsports which does a really good job on turbo kitties. :d

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca

Don't know what happened to the other thread but anyway at Mountain Magic we have a shop demo turbo M1000 for customers to try and see if this is a direction they want to go. We also handle Cutler and Boondocker kits.

Bruce

cfowler

Reaction score
Don't know what happened to the other thread but anyway at Mountain Magic we have a shop demo turbo M1000 for customers to try and see if this is a direction they want to go. We also handle Cutler and Boondocker kits.

Bruce

Hey Bruce,
I spoke with you earlier about the Aero kit for a M1000.
Do you offer a low boost/pump gas kit in the Aero 66, one without throttle body etc.? Perhaps something closer to the $5k mark if a guy didn't want to go that extreme but still wanted to go Aero?

Thx

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Call OVS. Trav and Garr have some stellar 1000 stuff

Top Bottom