Looking to rent June 3rd to 5th

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi...

I am looking to take the family out to maclean creek next weekend. I am looking for someone to possibly give a few $$ for a rental period between Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon next weekend. June 3rd to 5th

I am not looking to go out and beat the crap out of the machine but rather take the wife and my 2 little guys out to see what its like to ride around on the trails out there.

The rental companies I have spoken with only stock 2 seaters and are not what I would classify as a side x side...the japan type stuff...

Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss the details. I would rent 2 side x sides if I cannot find a person with a 4 seater.....

Thanks in advance.

C

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump one more time before it hits the grave yard forever. Sorry don't know anywhere in Calgary. rainycreek power sports rents in innisvail and there is another in Black Falds

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know either.... on the other hand I'm looking to go for a ride on Saturday with the girlfriend. Is there alot of trails out there that aren't too crazy? She'll be on the quad with me, we'll be doubleing up.

I found a map, gonna try and give it a go saturday!

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Hi...

I am looking to take the family out to maclean creek next weekend. I am looking for someone to possibly give a few $$ for a rental period between Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon next weekend. June 3rd to 5th

I am not looking to go out and beat the crap out of the machine but rather take the wife and my 2 little guys out to see what its like to ride around on the trails out there.

The rental companies I have spoken with only stock 2 seaters and are not what I would classify as a side x side...the japan type stuff...

Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss the details. I would rent 2 side x sides if I cannot find a person with a 4 seater.....

Thanks in advance.

C

Sounds like a $1800. rental,, plus several$$$ for helmets,,,,,,, And I would think $3000. or so for a damage deposit,,,,,,,, I dont have any ,,, but thats a big bill for a little fun.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well....1800 is a lot...lol.

We have all the equipment for the ride...avid sledders, so no worries there. Just looking for the rig.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We have all the equipment for the ride...avid sledders, so no worries there. Just looking for the rig.

Once the family goes out and see's the fun of it they will want to go again :) .........so just put the $ 1800.oo down on a machine, and be done with it !

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check out All Season Rentals.... they have AC side by sides.

Their prices seem reasonable but I've heard some pretty shifty stories about guys renting from them. I think there may be a few threads on here so Beware!

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone....we did only rent one side x side from all season.....appreciate all the efforts here....

C

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out All Season Rentals.... they have AC side by sides.

Their prices seem reasonable but I've heard some pretty shifty stories about guys renting from them. I think there may be a few threads on here so Beware!

A buddy of mine rented a Prowler from them for the May Long weekend. He picked it up in Calgary, hauled it to Swan Lake, put on 1.5km, and run a stick through the bottom of the fuel tank. There was no skid plates on it. Cost him 2 trips to Calgary and back, plus no mahine for the entire weekend, but at least they give him a coupon for a free days rental.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
sure would be a good idea to have a camera on board rentals,,,, would be good for both sides of the rental contract,,,,, me is gonna look into that!

they actually took video of the rig at all seasons...lol...

I take video of ALL my rentals. Before and after. It a very handy tool. I had a RZR come back yesterday that looked like it had come from Iraq :rolleyes: sure glad I have video :)

Top Bottom