looking to make new friends to ride with

09 KODIAK

Reaction score
hi looking to meet people from saskatchewan who like to ride atv's but don't drink and ride or do drugs and ride.

i perfer to do dry trail rideing. as my qaud is not done up for mud or has a winch. like going on trips to little bear lake resort is my favorite place to ride.

if you are interested contact me.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aint gonna lie, The Derbys are a little out of control some times from what i have noticed. I know the derbys that i have been on, there are some guys that get a little out of hande. There is alot of good places to go ride, but you always get those that take it too far. I personally like the mud and water to go play in. It seems like most time there is atleast a few people that arnt to bad to ride with, but there is that group that go to far.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Aint gonna lie, The Derbys are a little out of control some times from what i have noticed. I know the derbys that i have been on, there are some guys that get a little out of hande. There is alot of good places to go ride, but you always get those that take it too far. I personally like the mud and water to go play in. It seems like most time there is atleast a few people that arnt to bad to ride with, but there is that group that go to far.

Try some adventure and come out to the mountains. Maybe I just might be one of your long-time-ago teachers! I'll show you around and you can learn a different kind of riding.....

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been to the mountains for many years of quading and sleddin. I love it there, but like the old saying goes for BC, BRING CASH. As nice as it is, to expensive for my blood to live there and the lack of employment doesnt help any.

Top Bottom