looking to go for a ride on sunday??

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm tossing a Sunday west ride as well! How far is Harlic from Rocky? Not sure if I'm going as I'm sure this rain today has killed a bit of the snow out west!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you still going, looks like more snow for the next few days.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I would love to get out to medicine lake, but unfortunatly I have to work tommorow. If something changes from now till morning and I don't end up working I will be headed out there or mabey baseline or mabey west of hwy 22 forsure somewhere.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baseline may be good. should be a real good snow base and with a little more snow, it will be good.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you still going, looks like more snow for the next few days.

I'm out, didn't wrap this project up today, I just got in at 1 am here, and I'm posting this! Looks like I gotta finish things up Sunday(today)Next weekend for sure! Most likely a Sunday ride out west

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the roads are the shheetz. may take a trip out to pine lake later. :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm out, didn't wrap this project up today, I just got in at 1 am here, and I'm posting this! Looks like I gotta finish things up Sunday(today)Next weekend for sure! Most likely a Sunday ride out west

i see your milking the job:eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch out 99summitx picks up the milk in his truck. he doesn't stop till he gets a thousand gallons or so. thought that job would only take 2 hrs.:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch out 99summitx picks up the milk in his truck. he doesn't stop till he gets a thousand gallons or so. thought that job would only take 2 hrs.:d

Well you know more about his milk than anyone :d:d:d:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i hear he visits all the hutterite colonies in the area, gets to see all the girls.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out to the open grass fields again... south part is tracked up... found a creek that had many beaver dams with 2.5 feet of snow in it.... wow what a blast.... buddy took a 3.5 inch tree off with his control arm.... we did the right thing and proped up the tree in a snow bank..... it is christmas tree sized....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out to the open grass fields again... south part is tracked up... found a crrek that had many beaver dams with 2.5 feet of snow in it.... wow what a blast.... buddy took a 3.5 inch tree off with his control arm.... we did the right thing and proped up the tree in a snow bank..... it is christmas tree sized....

get any birch?

Top Bottom