Looking to buy Seadoo

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about a 14 misty river boat with lots of beer i mean cargo space..... reliable yamaha outboard...big enough to get you there but small enough to be safe after all your """ cargo """ is gone..... and a set of paddles...and life jacket...

:d:d:d:d:d:d

only 2100.00!!!!!!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about a 14 misty river boat with lots of beer i mean cargo space..... reliable yamaha outboard...big enough to get you there but small enough to be safe after all your """ cargo """ is gone..... and a set of paddles...and life jacket...

:d:d:d:d:d:d

only 2100.00!!!!!!!!

thats a good deal right there, it is. uh hu

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rules you must follow when using your PWC for water skiing and towing include:
1.Have someone on board with you to watch those being towed, to make sure they are safe.
2.Have a seat on the PWC for each person you are towing. Remember, you are only permitted to tow on a 3 seater PWC. There must be room for the operator, the spotter, and the person being towed in case the person being towed is injured or becomes too tired to continue.
3.Do not tow between sunset and sunrise.
4.Have a Canadian-approved lifejacket or PFD for each person on board or being towed.

Well slap my azz and call me imdoon...... he's right

always trying to get someone to feel ur..butt......:d:d:d

Last edited:

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a polaris 650 twin and a 97 slt 780 tripple 3 seater. i would not go smaller than the 780, the 650 just didn't have the pull. really enjoyed the polaris over the seadoo and did not like the arctic cat tiger shark. will have a look at the cabin next time i am out i may still have 2 alluminun lifts.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I have a 97 GX that i could part with as it just sits in the shop collecting dust for the last 3 years. Really nice shape and has been passed around the family but only gets used on the fmily reunion weekend we have for about 1/2 tank a year. It's the 720/85 horse,about 50mph, purple and yelow. If no one in the family wants it by Friday it goes on kijiji for $3350. Pulls a skier of normal size but struglles with my fat ars hence the boat.

Ya let me know Randy. The other one in Kijiji was sold I guess. :beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a used Seadoo or similiar type watercraft. Don't know anything about them what should I be looking for or avoiding. See a bunch of 95, 97 's for sale around the 3K mark.

95-97 800's were good. ive had 2 of them. 720's are slow compared to the 8"s. x4 hulls were fun crafts, newer hulls are smoother to ride but not us fun to jump and do tricks on. where were ya 2 mths ago? had a sweet spx800 for sale. let it go way go cheap.

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much to look over on a Seadoo. Best part no Brakes, Suspenion, etc,etc. Take a flash light and look up the intake grate and see if the Impellor has had any gravel or rocks through it. do compression test and from there what you see is what you get.
I had A GTI 3 seater, A ton of fun, Approx 85hp, ran all day on a tank. Buddy has the RTX @240 hp. it's an animal and in 4 hrs she is dry.

Top Bottom