Looking to borrow smarty programmer for 05 cummins for the day

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any fellow snow and mudders have a smarty J06 or S06 for a 2005 cummins I can borrow for the day (an hour)?

I have a truck that had the 48re replaced with a g56 and I now need a smarty to upload a new program to the ecm for the 6 speed tranny.

I have been in contact with bob wagner from smarty and this is a very common up load but I need a smarty and don't want to buy one because I already run a edge jwa

my proposal

I buy program and have it on my lap top
bring lap top where ever
upload program to smarty
use smarty to flash truck
remove program out of smarty restoring your smarty back to the way it was
all while you drink beer what ever else you want

Bob has assured me that this process Is super simple and nothing a guy can do can wreck your smarty.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Any fellow snow and mudders have a smarty J06 or S06 for a 2005 cummins I can borrow for the day (an hour)?

I have a truck that had the 48re replaced with a g56 and I now need a smarty to upload a new program to the ecm for the 6 speed tranny.

I have been in contact with bob wagner from smarty and this is a very common up load but I need a smarty and don't want to buy one because I already run a edge jwa

my proposal

I buy program and have it on my lap top
bring lap top where ever
upload program to smarty
use smarty to flash truck
remove program out of smarty restoring your smarty back to the way it was
all while you drink beer what ever else you want

Bob has assured me that this process Is super simple and nothing a guy can do can wreck your smarty.
What about EFI live? I have EFI live but haven't unlocke the cummins section of my tune tool yet.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about EFI live? I have EFI live but haven't unlocke the cummins section of my tune tool yet.

Negaitve no efi live available for 05 yet just 06 and up because of can bus I thought it was guna be that easy to lol

SRXtreme

Reaction score
I have one but your a long ways from Calgary..........................SRXtreme

Top Bottom