Looking for Tracks for RZRs

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the snow sort of sucking...I'm thinking tracks on the RZRs would be a good time. I'd prefer Camoplast 4S, but for the few miles that I'll actually put on them, I'm sure any of them would be ok. If you have anything, let me know.

ChrisG

Reaction score
I have a set im thinking of selling. They are currently on a canam outlander. In good shape. Have an extra track as well.

Megrizzly

Reaction score
After a few years with camoplast, i would also recommend them. Top notch performance, durability, and warranty.

Just make sure when your looking for tracks that they are UTV recommended. Running a UTV on an ATV kit can lead to problems mainly due to the idler wheels stressing the tracks to the point of separation. The UTV tracks are heavier built and feature larger tracks for greater flotation. Also, I don't know if the RZR runs a different size front and rear sprocket to trick the AWD system to stay fully locked.

Just remember when buying used from a different brand that new sprockets and mounting hardware can cost over $600.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
User ions for the
After a few years with camoplast, i would also recommend them. Top notch performance, durability, and warranty.

Just make sure when your looking for tracks that they are UTV recommended. Running a UTV on an ATV kit can lead to problems mainly due to the idler wheels stressing the tracks to the point of separation. The UTV tracks are heavier built and feature larger tracks for greater flotation. Also, I don't know if the RZR runs a different size front and rear sprocket to trick the AWD system to stay fully locked.

Just remember when buying used from a different brand that new sprockets and mounting hardware can cost over $600.

Ya, I thought about the a tv tracks maybe being a little light for a sxs. I'm pretty certain that I wouldn't be putting any more than 100km a year on them, but I'd hate to have to limp it home with a broken foot. Not sure about different sized sprockets....I'll have to do a little snooping around.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Rhino's at work running the Camoplast tracks and two Commander 1000's running the BRP Apache 360's. Both have been good to date and seem to be well built. The Commanders are a blast!

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like this ??? IMG_0800[1].jpg IMG_0804[1].jpg

These are ATV tracks & slightly nodified brackets. Good combo/runs in 7/8 feet of snow - no problem.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I don't see the atv tracks being a problem.....the RZR isn't too much heavier than most of the big bore quads. Because mine is the S model, it's already fairly wide...I don't want to add anymore width than I have to. What did your buddy have to do for modifications?

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 1 hr measuring, cutting, & welding on a set of brackets that atvtracks.net got for him. The attachment rod didn't line up the way buddy wanted so they extended a tab on the mounting bracket about 1".

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotcha. I spoke with a Campoplast dealer yesterday...he didn't think Camo would sell me bracketry to fit atv tracks to my sxs....I might have to do the same. No biggie I guess, I have welders, grinders, cut off saws, beer...everything that's needed to do some modifications.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not that well equipt but I built from scratch, the front & rear brackets, for an odd ball instalation with my 1st set of tracks Only cost was $119.00 for farmed out welding.

i'm on my 3rd set of Camoplast 4S. Great track & dummy proof.

The distributor I mentioned will supply parts seperately/_

Last edited:

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotcha. I spoke with a Campoplast dealer yesterday...he didn't think Camo would sell me bracketry to fit atv tracks to my sxs....I might have to do the same. No biggie I guess, I have welders, grinders, cut off saws, beer...everything that's needed to do some modifications.

Beer , number one requirement

Sent from my iPhone using while working extremely hard

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw this'

TATOU 4S ATV TRACKSMULTI FIT BOLT PATTERN. COMES WITH MOUNT KIT FOR BRUTE FORCE ATV WITH INDEPENDANT SUSPENSION. GREAT SHAPE. TEXT OR E-MAIL FOR PICTURES.

$3200

250-878-4366

WEST KELOWNA

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also looking for a set for my ranger too, thought about the atv ones as have run across a few deals but my ride will be way to heavy for them. Think they will be a good way to move around remainder of this winter!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still looking. Camoplast won't sell fit kits to mount ATV tracks to a UTV....so that ain't gonna work.

tipper

Reaction score
Don't tracks for sxs's suck? Any bit of powder and low range wfo? Not to mention getting covered in the snow unless you have an enclosed cab.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't tracks for sxs's suck? Any bit of powder and low range wfo? Not to mention getting covered in the snow unless you have an enclosed cab.

Don't know. That's why I'm looking for a used set....don't really want to fork out $5g for something that probably won't see 50 miles in a year. If there's powder, I'll ride a sled, but for the remainder of this year, the snow is pretty hard.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a hard time commiting the cash on them too.. This is what I would like to set mine up like. Shepherd has the back seat or more kids can come tour. Box for gathering wood, packing ice fishing supplies etc. Three of us in front with some heat and tunes.
If I sell my last sled would probably commit. Getting stir crazy with this cold and white cement, this gives us some out of the house action again.

Attachments

• Cabbed Crew.jpg
    Cabbed Crew.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom