Looking for somone to show me and my group around blue river Dec 29 and 30th

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, me and my group will be in blue river on the 29th and 30th. I am looking for someone that's willing to let us ride with them and show us around the areas as we are all new to the blue river area. We are all moderate to advanced in the skill level and all ast1 trained, but that being said I don't want to take any risks riding in new areas as we all know life and death situations can occur when risks are involved. please feel free to let me know if any of you are interested! Thanks in advance

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to offer some cash. Or hire a guide. There have been 2 examples of bad situations that have come from this sort of thing in the past month.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, me and my group will be in blue river on the 29th and 30th. I am looking for someone that's willing to let us ride with them and show us around the areas as we are all new to the blue river area. We are all moderate to advanced in the skill level and all ast1 trained, but that being said I don't want to take any risks riding in new areas as we all know life and death situations can occur when risks are involved. please feel free to let me know if any of you are interested! Thanks in advance

Go to East or West groundhog and follow the trails up to the hills. Lots if areas to ride and not to extreme.
Went there last year with my missus and it was her second time in the mountains. She loved it there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of guides you can try. Tony at Snow Farmers and Will Chitty out of Valemount.

Good on you to ask!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You wouldn't by chance have the phone number I can reach these guys on handy would you. I certainly don't mind paying for a guide.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to offer some cash. Or hire a guide. There have been 2 examples of bad situations that have come from this sort of thing in the past month.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
Or if your willing to foxstar pm me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can never go wrong riding with a good professional guide in new areas. Someone that holds credibility in the sledding community. These people will make sure you have a great day, see new country and make it back safe. It's time well spent....

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom