Looking for some parts for a 2013 pro.

Russell P

Reaction score
Seasons off to a very chitty start. One ride in and I'm looking for a shock and a lower left a arm for my pro. Thought I would check if anyone has these parts around that they are looking to sell. A arms are black. Typical Walker Evans front shock. Thanks.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are often people selling new take-off stuff over on Snowest for a reasonable price. Those parts are stupid expensive in Canada.

Russell P

Reaction score
LOL, no kidding. To be honest I thought it would be around $600 max. I missed by a mile. It would almost be cheaper to replace the whole front end with aftermarket parts. :confused: I don't know how they can justify their prices. Well the search carries on, just will not be buying anything from the dealerships. My local dealer said he felt bad for polaris's pricing.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, no kidding. To be honest I thought it would be around $600 max. I missed by a mile. It would almost be cheaper to replace the whole front end with aftermarket parts. :confused: I don't know how they can justify their prices. Well the search carries on, just will not be buying anything from the dealerships. My local dealer said he felt bad for polaris's pricing.

it is more than $600 for a stock shock and lower A arm? wow

how much more?

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did a full alternative impact front end for under 550 shipped to my door. I have the old arms off a 2012, cant remember if it was the left or right that I bent. I could take a look at which one I have still if your interested.

Russell P

Reaction score
For one shock without bushings and spring and lower A arm without bushings, taxes in was going to be around $900. Thanks for the other suggestions on aftermarket parts. Have found some parts on Kijiji but no response yet from those guys. In the prosess of trying to talk to Chris from Parkland, hoping he has some takeoffs laying around.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it sucks I need just the top right side a-arm for assault & it's $300 for one just ordered the Z-broz front end kit instead for $550

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris from Parkland is awesome. He'll work with you, and be there when you need him in the future. Developing relationships goes a long way, especially if you're in it for life.

Hello, my name is Trish... I am a Sled-o-holic!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok.. and how do you think prices become magically lower here in Canada???? Bitching... probably isn't as effective, as making our market strong, support your local buyer who can then buy in larger quantities creating better margins................. and I don't know why she swallowed a fly... it's all relative peeps.

I have 4 kids.. I need to save money to not only ride, but to survive, but at some point ALL of us have to focus on our economy, and make chit happen.. please..

have a nice day...

loves and bum slaps!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you can buy direct replacement timbersled way cheaper than stock and stronger and you can buy each on not the full set.

As for the shock i got a full set of w/e airs from a guy back in 09 for $300 from snowest.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see this sled piled up so early in the year. Come down Russell Ill give you a new arm and shock for 600.00 cash.

Now there's a guy that wants to take care of the sledding peeps.

I may just have to start shopping in Stony/Spruce Grove with this kind of commitment to the sport.

Good on you Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

Russell P

Reaction score
Top notch, you have my business from here out. I will be in Edmonton in the next day or two, I will stop in and pick up the parts. I owe you one. Thanks.

Top Bottom