Looking for sled skiers / boarders

tuckerchef

Reaction score
I'm looking for skiers or boarders with sleds to shred the Radium / Invermere area Mondays - Wednesdays if anyone is interested let me know. All of my friends are too cheap to buy a sled.

snowho

Reaction score
Sounds good. I have never been to the area usually ride the Golden area but would go there anytime.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for skiers or boarders with sleds to shred the Radium / Invermere area Mondays - Wednesdays if anyone is interested let me know. All of my friends are too cheap to buy a sled.
In Banff talk to the Guys who own Rude Boys( Shane and Miniki) and Rob aka" Potato" who owns the devils gap bar, all those dudes are great riders( Snowboarders) and have sleds and ride up Golden and the usual area's all the time.

tuckerchef

Reaction score
In Banff talk to the Guys who own Rude Boys( Shane and Miniki) and Rob aka" Potato" who owns the devils gap bar, all those dudes are great riders( Snowboarders) and have sleds and ride up Golden and the usual area's all the time.

I'll look into the "Rude Boys" thanks for the advice.

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm out of canmore and new as well. not so much to back country but to the sled part. my schedule is all over the place but often have monday tues off

Top Bottom