looking for riding partner in revelstoke and kelowna

timmoore

Reaction score
hi my name is tim and i am looking for a riding partner for the revelstoke area and kelowna area. I have been riding for about 5 years, i ride a 2009rmk dragon that regularly serviced and kept in top shape. My riding style off trail like to carve, sidehilling, powder riding, dodging around in the trees, want to come home in one piece. I usally ride with my son who is eighteen and a daredevil. He doesn't pay for the repairs yet, SOON! I am self employed during the spring summer and fall so i am able to usally able get away with out to much notice like when the snow falls or the sun shines. oh yes i ride with all the safety gear for any unexpected mishaps and have taken an avalanche course in rogers pass and plan on taking refresher course hopefully soon. I love to ride have the time but my son is getting to busy with the stage of life he's in to ride with dad as much as i would like. My phone number is 250-765-3962 if anyone is interested please give me call:d

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were riding tomorrow ethier kelowna hunters or sicamous. welcome to join. and there is a bunch of us from the kelowna area that ride quite often.

Two Blue

Reaction score
Welcome and have a safe season. I will keep your number and will seek you out for a few riding days. Cheers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Lots of great peeps and information to be had here.

Top Bottom