Looking for People to Ride With

Flick

Reaction score
Hey there I keep getting depressing news and its basically come down to only 2 of my friends who still ride (lost another two this year) and am just wondering if anyones interested in hitting up the alberta trails with me this year. I'm 19 ride a CRF 450 and CR 250 and am fairly experienced, i feel retarded doing this but i love to ride and its just hard to depend on the few friends i have that ride. I do still have some ppl on board for a trip down to St Anthony's in July but would love to hit up some trails with anyone in the Rocky Nordegg area or Brule/Cadomin. Anyways just seeing if theres any lone riders or groups that don't mind a tag along or two this year.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you think the dirt bikes will go all the places the 4x4 quads will go and have enough fuel, check out the other posting on here . Next ride on old railline Rocky to Nordegg. and see if it's of interest.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there I keep getting depressing news and its basically come down to only 2 of my friends who still ride (lost another two this year) and am just wondering if anyones interested in hitting up the alberta trails with me this year. I'm 19 ride a CRF 450 and CR 250 and am fairly experienced, i feel retarded doing this but i love to ride and its just hard to depend on the few friends i have that ride. I do still have some ppl on board for a trip down to St Anthony's in July but would love to hit up some trails with anyone in the Rocky Nordegg area or Brule/Cadomin. Anyways just seeing if theres any lone riders or groups that don't mind a tag along or two this year.

Just got a bike, I'll be looking for people to go with as soon as our shutdown is over in about a month. I work shift and it's easier to get out during the week, presumably you work a 9-5 ?

Jackalack

Reaction score
I am a lone rider looking for people to ride with. I like track and trails but not much into mud and swamps. I am on the south side of Edmonton. Let me know if you are interested!

Reddragon816

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I live in the south side of edmonton and i have no one to ride with. I ride a cr 125, and prefer to avoid the mud and swamps. I can ride on weekends and usually in the afternoon during the week and i'm willing to travel for some good riding. And im up for riding just about every day of the week.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like crappy weather this week, and unfortunately I'm working lots this month too.....but I'd definitely ride with any / all of you when we can make it work!

I rode at Superdaves MX track ( north of Redwater ) on Sat AM and it was a great time. It was only my second time ever on a track and I had a blast. To be honest I'm going to ride whatever I can with the hopes of doing a Hare scramble later this year. Track is fun, but I'm not really a big-air kind of guy.

Reddragon816

Reaction score
Well looks like crappy weather this week, and unfortunately I'm working lots this month too.....but I'd definitely ride with any / all of you when we can make it work!

I rode at Superdaves MX track ( north of Redwater ) on Sat AM and it was a great time. It was only my second time ever on a track and I had a blast. To be honest I'm going to ride whatever I can with the hopes of doing a Hare scramble later this year. Track is fun, but I'm not really a big-air kind of guy.
What equipment do you need to ride super daves?? i've heard about it and sounds like a good time!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What equipment do you need to ride super daves?? i've heard about it and sounds like a good time!

Helmet and? I had boots on too, but I think for a track just a helmet and boots is pretty normal?

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goggles,gloves, long pants ( I've seen some guys show up wearing shorts ) & a chest protector is a good idea, but I have seen some guys wear 2 or 3 jersey's. Not much protection though if a 450 decides to open it up in front of you. Blackfoot in Calgary has pretty good deals on last years riding gear if you're not picky , and it can be ordered online.

Reddragon816

Reaction score
What is mandatory to ride at superdaves? I have helmet, gloves goggles, and pants. I dont have boots or chest protector will they let me on the track without them?

sliced

Reaction score
hi bro i ride the most i can i have a trx450r on steroid and i have few friend that ride too . this weekend we head brule lake so anway my phone is 514-965-1977 feel free stephan

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same position too pretty much, although I still ride with quite a few ppl lots have been getting married, having kids, selling their bikes to win their gfs back...you name it, I have seen it all and it sucks so I would love to have more people to ride with, its nice to have ppl who are ambitious and willing to go on short notice, since that's how we usually plan our rides - last minute. Except for the out-of-town trips, we plan those in advance and usually hit up Nordegg, Brule or McLean or something. Lots of girls joining our group this year, which is awesome I love having more females to ride with although riding with the guys the past couple years has definitely boosted my experience. I imagine I will see some of you around, but if you wanna join up and ride msg me!

JG2

Reaction score
Have you found anyone to ride with yet? I have a bit of time off & can go this week.

maddogmarr

Reaction score

Hey I am in the same situation of having very few people to ride with, I ride a 05 CRF 450 R and live in the wabamun lake area

Andy the Digger

Reaction score

Same here - Edson area.. 07 CRF450R..
Fire it up!!

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Hey I work shift work and can ride all the time. I'm in Fort Sask. and willing to go anywhere.

Top Bottom