Looking for People to Ride With

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think alot of people are in the same position.

I only have one buddy left with an ATV and even he is a bit on the flighty side....

So more often than not I'm having a friend tag along riding on the back of my quad.... not so fun

I have a 4x4 but am still 'fairly' new but not afraid to get muddy... thats what a winch and 4x4 is for right?

So if anyone in the Edmonton area wants to go for a rip on the weekends I am almost always free. Redwater and Bruderhiem are the 2 places I go often, only cause they are close. I am hoping to do some weekend trips with campouts but alas, solo is not the way to go.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im kinda in the same boat but im only 14 and I have like 4 friends that I go riding with. I WISH I COULD DRIVE!!! my dad is bailing on me and selling his bike. its up to me now to go from point A to b :( I ride a 2007 KTM 250 SX-F.

Tecno

Reaction score
Going to bruderhiem tomorrow by myself staging my the open area by the hill at the creek, Black Toyota Tundra, Black CR 250 if you see me come get me. Better/safer to ride with people.

maddogmarr

Reaction score
Hey there I keep getting depressing news and its basically come down to only 2 of my friends who still ride (lost another two this year) and am just wondering if anyones interested in hitting up the alberta trails with me this year. I'm 19 ride a CRF 450 and CR 250 and am fairly experienced, i feel retarded doing this but i love to ride and its just hard to depend on the few friends i have that ride. I do still have some ppl on board for a trip down to St Anthony's in July but would love to hit up some trails with anyone in the Rocky Nordegg area or Brule/Cadomin. Anyways just seeing if theres any lone riders or groups that don't mind a tag along or two this year.

I am in the same position too pretty much, although I still ride with quite a few ppl lots have been getting married, having kids, selling their bikes to win their gfs back...you name it, I have seen it all and it sucks so I would love to have more people to ride with, its nice to have ppl who are ambitious and willing to go on short notice, since that's how we usually plan our rides - last minute. Except for the out-of-town trips, we plan those in advance and usually hit up Nordegg, Brule or McLean or something. Lots of girls joining our group this year, which is awesome I love having more females to ride with although riding with the guys the past couple years has definitely boosted my experience. I imagine I will see some of you around, but if you wanna join up and ride msg me!

Hey there, I live an hour west of Edmonton and I too am in the same situation where as friends are getting married or selling there bikes, I am always looking for someone to go riding with and would love to get out to Brule sometime soon, my ph# is (780)966-4276) and my name is Jason cheers!!!

snakey

Reaction score
hit me up anytime, I've been riding solo at HHA and thats getting boring.

08 RMZ 250

AC7002787

Reaction score
I think alot of people are in the same position.

I only have one buddy left with an ATV and even he is a bit on the flighty side....

So more often than not I'm having a friend tag along riding on the back of my quad.... not so fun

I have a 4x4 but am still 'fairly' new but not afraid to get muddy... thats what a winch and 4x4 is for right?

So if anyone in the Edmonton area wants to go for a rip on the weekends I am almost always free. Redwater and Bruderhiem are the 2 places I go often, only cause they are close. I am hoping to do some weekend trips with campouts but alas, solo is not the way to go.
Hey Drako,
I just got myself a quad and am looking for ppl to ride with. Let me know if you next time your heading out. I work shift work tho so only free half the weekends.

I hear whitecourt has some good riding and is close enough for a day trip.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to rip with me and my crew once i get my mod bike back together lol, i have a personal track to but its a few hours south of edmonton, by a town called bowden. i ride brule by hinton regularily in the summer tho if your interested in that

Airborne30

Reaction score
Hey, I live on the west side. I ride a Husky 450 dual or a RM 250. Good to go on short notice, been to bruderheim, super dave's, southfork rocky area. Done sum riding at Enoch, Edson. I like trails, sand, some bog, ice racing, hair scrambles. Looking for any one that rides dirtbikes, to rip some turf. Evenings after 7 weekends start Friday A.M

robbiewood

Reaction score
I will ride with any and all of you guys, I am 32, been riding dirt bikes since before I could walk (honestly) and have been out to Bruderheim and Bump.
I have a 86 CR250, 01 Raptor 660 and by the time you read this probably a 03 CR250 (going to look at it tomorrow) I drive a lifted blue GMC 2500 so if anyone wants to ride give me a shout (780 862 7127) I'll most probably be out at Bruderheim on Sat of this week (and if I buy the CR and its not hooning down with rain thursday too)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been there yet myself actually, but it seems to be a popular spot and from what I hear its alright.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it's a toss up between Wild Bills, Brule, or vega. If anyone wants to go riding, hit me up! It appears that all my riding buddies are turning into flakes and talking about selling there machines.:dunno:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried ridding the undeveloped area on the south side of summerside lake? Its not too exciting but if you need to rip around somewhere.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Anybody heading to bump Tuesday Afternoon? I'm going and its always funner to hit up the track with other people.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish, I'm working quite a bit right now. That's one of my days off too but I'm scheduled for ot.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of you peeps are ever wanting to go to brule gimme a pm. I dont ride dirt bikes anymore but the brute keeps up pretty good. and I can pack drinks. I live in Hinton so I dont have to travel anywhere to go for a ride:d

I'm seriously considering get another bike tho...

Top Bottom