Looking for people to ride with edm

Braaapski

Reaction score
Hi I'm 25 and itchin to ride. All my friends enjoy partying more than riding. So anyone looking to go for a rip around Edmonton let me know.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you usually ride??

I ride all over the place, always itchin to go out of town and explore. There definitely isn't much close to Edmonton, besides Brudy and Redwater but I'm not a big fan of either. I like this place near Bon Accord, kind of similar to Bruderhiem but better and the sand is better to ride in there.. there's a little place outside of Spruce Grove known has Hells Half Acre...i like to go there on evenings or on quick sunday night rides (not really half of an acre... it has to be atleast 40..?? or so..?) umm I used to ride down 199 st along the river to Devon, 215 St (Enoch Dunes).. and other then that I travel out of town to go ride.. anywhere I can :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been doign a lot of track riding this season, which is okay I suppose but I love trails more then anything.. we do quite a bit of riding up in the mountains too, Nordegg, Brule, and this year we will do more exploring in BC. I also REALLY enjoy Long Island Lake, a bit of hard pack, dirt, sand, skeg.. hills, and anything in between. Vega is on my list to check out as I hear its pretty good but haven't been yet,

KTM 13-44 needs to get legalized so he can TAKE ME!! :nono::rolleyes:

Braaapski

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest bruderheim or redwater fan either. A couple weekends ago we went to a place by slave lake that was decent. But I'm always looking for new places to ride. I used to race motocross but because I'm getting old and have bills now I can't afford the broken bones any more haha. So I mostly ride trails and am planning on racing a few harescrambles. If you are ever looking for someone to ride with let me know. I know vega half decent to.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest bruderheim or redwater fan either. A couple weekends ago we went to a place by slave lake that was decent. But I'm always looking for new places to ride. I used to race motocross but because I'm getting old and have bills now I can't afford the broken bones any more haha. So I mostly ride trails and am planning on racing a few harescrambles. If you are ever looking for someone to ride with let me know. I know vega half decent to.

Most definitely!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever have the time and/or get real ambitious, head out to the Peace River country....you could ride for a wk streight without ever seeing the same hill/trail twice, trust me it is dirtbiker heaven ;)

I'm originally from there and head back there often just for this reason ;)

Braaapski

Reaction score
That sounds like it would be awesome but would definetly have to be a long weekend rip. It's a long way!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a big group of people you usually ride with?

Yeah I ride with some groupies, a few different crowds, sometimes a big group and sometimes just a few. Depends on if its a big weekend trip or just a day trip on the weekend or something

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a place to crash and miles of trails here in Tete Jaune BC (outside Valemount) and always wanting to ride!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride all over the place, always itchin to go out of town and explore. There definitely isn't much close to Edmonton, besides Brudy and Redwater but I'm not a big fan of either. I like this place near Bon Accord, kind of similar to Bruderhiem but better and the sand is better to ride in there.. there's a little place outside of Spruce Grove known has Hells Half Acre...i like to go there on evenings or on quick sunday night rides (not really half of an acre... it has to be atleast 40..?? or so..?) umm I used to ride down 199 st along the river to Devon, 215 St (Enoch Dunes).. and other then that I travel out of town to go ride.. anywhere I can :)
Come up to swan hills they have a really awsome MX track...when ya get tired of that endless trails.....

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come up to swan hills they have a really awsome MX track...when ya get tired of that endless trails.....

Could you give me some fairly detailed directions on how to get there and where to stage to ride, etc? How far away from Edmonton?

HANES347

Reaction score
braapski how often do you ride?? bunch of me and my buddies are going to bump on saturday..if you want some people to ride with

Braaapski

Reaction score
Hey man I try and ride every weekend. I went to bump last weekend. I'm planning a trip to vega on Saturday but if that falls threw I wouldn't mind headin that way. Thanks for the invite. What do you ride? How often?

HANES347

Reaction score
i ride a 2006 yz250f ...and i ride every day i can lol after work and weekends for sure...usually me my brother and our girlfriends head out...we should for sure head out for a ride one day :beer:

rpt247

Reaction score
If you ever have the time and/or get real ambitious, head out to the Peace River country....you could ride for a wk streight without ever seeing the same hill/trail twice, trust me it is dirtbiker heaven ;)

I'm originally from there and head back there often just for this reason ;)

Me too love it up there plus no one ever bothers you!! Nice big hills great terrain for bikes!!

Top Bottom