LOOking for people to ride with between Christmas and New Years

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been out of sleding for the last 4 years and im just getting back into it. just picked myself up a 2008 M8 just put a couple miles on it last weekend and man it feels great to be back on a 800.:d I have been to the mountians in years passed and have loved it but i haven't been there in 5 years. My riding skills i would say are average to above average. I love :)just riding in powder and not really interested in the high mark thing.

I am looking to go to the mountians over the christmas break. i would like to go to Crowsnest pass ((because it is farily close to Regina (about 8 hours))).
but am open to pretty much anywhere else.

With Christmas it seems that everybody is busy. SSSSOOOOO***************************************** ****************

I am looking for a group to ride with I would be willing to drive as far as say Medicane Hat Alberta by myself. the times that i can get away are December 27,28,29,30,31 January 1,2.

Hopefully somebody is interested in a 40 yearold flatlander that just wants to have a good time and play safe

I am leaving to go to mexico on the 18th of DEC. and i return on boxing Daythe 26th so i could drive the 4 hours later boxing day and be at somebodys place to load up for that night or first thing the 27th.
please let me know asap

thanks in advance
Darryl

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we are planning to go to the CNP/Fernie area on a few of those dates (WE HOPE!) We don't really know until closer to the dates but you are more then welcome to tag along with us. There are usually anywhere from 2 to 8 in our group.

saskboy

Reaction score
not to sure on your schedual but if your looking to ride out west we have a group of three that will be heading to Mcbride on ether the 16th of december or the 8th of january if your interested we have space for 1 more and only about an hour to the north of you.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be heading out there with a couple friends and my boy for a couple days. You can tag along with us on the hill. Not sure we have room for an extra guy the trip is still in the planning stages. I have to drive right by you on the 27th to come home and get ready for our 28th departure.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the posts. and keep them coming as i have not finalized anything with anybody as of yet.

I sent you guys all PM's so hope we can work something out by next week thursday as i leave for mexico on the 18th at 4pm

cross my fingers hope to be in the mountians on the 27th/28th

Keep the offers coming :beer::beer:

thanks in advance
darryl

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nice to see all the response to this thread, Im sure you'll find some people that will get you up to the mountains. McBride is great so if you can catch a ride there we'll probably run into you there. The Regina snowmobile show was a great place to network this site, no one heard of us there, untill then. Next year we will do Saskatoon for sure. Have fun in Mexico and hope you make it to McBride.

saskboy

Reaction score
Nice to see all the response to this thread, Im sure you'll find some people that will get you up to the mountains. McBride is great so if you can catch a ride there we'll probably run into you there. The Regina snowmobile show was a great place to network this site, no one heard of us there, untill then. Next year we will do Saskatoon for sure. Have fun in Mexico and hope you make it to McBride.

It would be good to see you back out for the stoon show! I 2nd that mcbride is a great place, my first time out there last year and met lots of nice people and barry and judy are the best host i have had anywhere!!!!!!
maybe see you out there sometime this winter

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to sure on your schedual but if your looking to ride out west we have a group of three that will be heading to Mcbride on ether the 16th of december or the 8th of january if your interested we have space for 1 more and only about an hour to the north of you.

Hey saskboy thanks for the invite just to bad our dates aren't working.:(
keep me in mind for march as i will be going again the first week. When your in Regina stop by for a beer.
cheers

still LOOKING :eek:

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody still looking to finalize something before i leave on Friday anybody have any firm dates and places??:eek:

thankis and hope to here from you

Darryl

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dWell went to the big hills:d:beer: We went to Golden I would like to say a very big THANKS to MODMAN for showing me around Quartz and Gorman :awesome_dude: This guy is a great person to go to the hills with he is careful and knows his stuff. I was a little unsure if i would fit in the group but i was told i did okay for a flatlander LOL :) so i will take that as a compliment. LOL day one we went to Quartz and things were a little packed but we made the best of it. A couple of the guys had some problems with there sleds but once we got those ironed out the day went smoothly. Went to Gorman on day 2 and the weather was overcast and snowing so we were limited to what/where we could go but it was way better conditions(Snow) than Quartz. I had a awsome day and only played with the ghost riders once:rolleyes: I would highly recommend that if anybody is looking to go to the mountians and is needing somebody to ride with Modman is a class act.

thanks again Bart and i hope to ride with you and some of the guys in the Febuary long weekend if it works for me and you.:ThumbsupMsn: also thanks again for putting me up for the 2 nights. Any time your in Regina you and your wife are more than welcome to stay at our place. Let me know what the baby is when you have it. Thanks again for a good ride and a great experience.

special thanks to the girl in the bar for the entertainment that we all had that night :beer: well worth the cover charge.:danceMsn:

Top Bottom