Looking for people to ride with 30 & 31

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me plus one looking for people to ride with Monday and Tuesday. If you are keen PM me.
2 newer sleds, all avy gear, one with avy training, survival gear etc.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me plus one looking for people to ride with Monday and Tuesday. If you are keen PM me.
2 newer sleds, all avy gear, one with avy training, survival gear etc.

Where ya going Krista.???

sent while I should be drinking tea's

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where ya going Krista.???

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Not surebut I got a hold of maxwell so will be meeting up with him and sledding somewhere lol

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to you as well !! What can I say ? I love to fish ! Sometimes, all it takes is a single cast and something takes the bait. Other times, you go deep with the downriggers and troll for a while. Eventually, someone (oops, I mean something) always bites. All in good fun !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell ? Oh, so you're sledding Allen Ck. then.

allan creek is one of the largest legal riding zones in this entire mountain range. sure its gets pounded out pretty quick and there is always 300 people there. but thats part of the fun to me, watching other sleds go, crashes etc. i have ridden allan creek hundreds of times and EVERY time i have ridden fresh snow all day just by pushing the limits of its boundaries. and even after many years there is hundreds of acres i havent even managed to explore yet. if you stick to the goat trail and drive right to the back, then drive back to the cabin, have a beer and complain to everyone how bad the snow is ill be pounding the piss out of one of hundreds of hidden holes within the zone. so yea, to an old man like yourself i can see allan creek getting a bit boring for you when all you can do is stick to the hardpack and follow the goats around. OH and the best part is the trail is 9km long and its groomed LOL. and BTW i know more unmanaged areas than most and spend alot of time in them. all legal of course i dont roll that way. but i dont just take people i have never met before into them or anyone other than my regular riding group for that matter.. especially when we are low on total base by 4-5ft. make fun of me at allan creek all you want. doesnt bother me. due to the amount of traffic the area receives its forced my riding group to push our limits and increase our skill level exponentially to find fresh snow. you can pretty much guarantee ill be there every sunday all season. as i have to drive home sunday evenings it makes for a nice short day before hitting the highway

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow ! You seem a little sensitive. After all the digs you've thrown out, you should know how to take one or two. Believe it or not, I, too have ridden untouched snow pretty much every trip to Allan. Having a riding buddy who's rode Allen Creek since you were likely still in diapers has allowed me a short cut to many hidden gems. Relax man, it was just an innocent poke at your seemingly narrow view of riding anywhere but Valemount.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow ! You seem a little sensitive. After all the digs you've thrown out, you should know how to take one or two. Believe it or not, I, too have ridden untouched snow pretty much every trip to Allan. Having a riding buddy who's rode Allen Creek since you were likely still in diapers has allowed me a short cut to many hidden gems. Relax man, it was just an innocent poke at your seemingly narrow view of riding anywhere but Valemount.

It's not a narrow view. It may apear so. But truly im lazy. I don't have it in me to drive 120km to blue river riding areas, or 100km to Mcbride riding areas all the time when there is good snow within 30-50km. Sure I get to those areas a couple times a year when for what ever god forsaken reason I find myself awake before 8am. My sleds,trailer and tow rig stay in Valemount all year round. So riding any other part of bc requires bringing everything to edmonton, tracking down another tow rig, and paying for a hotel. Again, I'm fawking lazy and that sounds like work. LOL. One day, if I can budget for it I do plan to make a 2 week road trip around bc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Top Bottom