Looking for off road riding buddies

Wil02

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to the off road riding in the Calgary area. I'm looking to meet people, and riding partners! Let me know what's up. Thanks!

Prowlerman

Reaction score
This only my second year in the area but me and the wife are out almost every weekend if the weather is good. What do you ride... We ride a 700 prowler. We will be out this weekend either McLean or wiaporous let me know if you want to join us

Wil02

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm on a motocross bike. Id like to check out McLean creek.

Prowlerman

Reaction score
Not sure you would have much fun with us on our sxs as we are much slower going, we can help you out with some trail info but we probably ride different terrain. We will be out at about 10 1030ish Saturday let us know.

Last edited:

raptor700rgytr

Reaction score
welcome!! i have a raptor 700r and am always looking for some one to ride with. i live super close to McLean and head out there all the time. let me know when you want to head out there. heading out sat. if the weather is nice.

mxracer14

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow newbie as well! hahah i ride mx bikes and always looking for riding buds! let me know when you head out anywhere as i would probably be up for joining the trip. im not far away from mclean area either

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
i ride a bike if your antwhere near rocky are anything or brule let me know im out almost everyweekend somewhere

Top Bottom