looking for info on nytro with cat skid

macsummit

Reaction score
does anybody have pictures or measurements on mounting a cat skid in a nytro.i am going to change out my track to a 156 ce and maybe the skid to. is it worth the trouble or just save up for a good aftermarket skid thanks

Uzeste

Reaction score
If you are going with a 156 get a 153" float skid and bolt it in should work great. I am running a 162 with a 153" skid and a 3" extension. Works great for me but I don't like fox floats so I put in ZBroz exit shocks and love it.

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a buddy thinking of doing the same thing. He was going to go with a 162" cat skid. But for his application it was going to be more work than he figured. He went with a CR Tunnel so it was going to take some extra measuring. In the end he bought Timbersled rear suspension and Ice Age rails. It was easier to bolt in and go. Let us know how it works out for you.:beer:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya still will grab pics and measurements for the 162 AC skid where i mounted mine when i get some time in the shop. If you are mounting a 153 it will be different than what I will be giving you so once you confirm that let me know.
Hard to beat a float skid that handles great at 250+hp for 700 bucks. TS another $1000 more

Top Bottom