Looking for F350 tailgate

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Specifically a 07 Stone colour Harley tailgate! However any tailgate in good conditon that will fit is fine!! :beer::d:beer:
Mine had a fight with my fifth wheel! :(

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the Walmart parking lot? Oops, sorry it's a Harley Edition, you wont find those there. Any ford dealer at night should have one around lol...:d

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone forgot to open the tailgate when unhooking from the 5th wheel.... A Big Whoops!! LOL
:d

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Specifically a 07 Stone colour Harley tailgate! However any tailgate in good conditon that will fit is fine!! :beer::d:beer:
Mine had a fight with my fifth wheel! :(

lol the one on my dads truck had a fight with a 18 speed trans for a 550 cat and a horse and now has to be opened from the inside of the box

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup had the thing down ...... was talking to the wife...... next thing you know I flip it back up and pull away!! What a loser!! :(:(

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'M GUESSING THE 5TH WHEEL WON? :d:d:d:d:d

It did too!!

Try the Walmart parking lot? Oops, sorry it's a Harley Edition, you wont find those there. Any ford dealer at night should have one around lol...:d

Too bad!

Sounds like someone forgot to open the tailgate when unhooking from the 5th wheel.... A Big Whoops!! LOL
:d

End of holidays, long drive back, parking it in the yard!! Have owned it for 7 years no problems!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your not refering to the wife with that statement are you? its not her fault........:rolleyes:or is it? lol thats funny but chitty all at the same time. kinda like a summit in the basement thing. what does ford want for that probably around 4g or so heh. they told me when we bought our 09 that it was 5500 for the tail gate without camera or guts looking at 6500 loaded as is on truck. nowonder insurance is so high

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
I had a similar thing happen. Any Ford tailgate from the same year will fit.

Top Bottom