Looking for Cat Roller Secondary

teemplayer

Reaction score
My friend needs a older arctic cat roller secondary with a keyed shaft so he can put on ski-doo sled.pm me if you have or know someone. Thanks

Arctic37

Reaction score
My friend needs a older arctic cat roller secondary with a keyed shaft so he can put on ski-doo sled.pm me if you have or know someone. Thanks

Try seller "kensports123" on ebay, they have brand new ones for around $189 american. I purchased one for my '96 Thundercat the only thing I had to do was change the helix. Works great. Good Luck.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try seller "kensports123" on ebay, they have brand new ones for around $189 american. I purchased one for my '96 Thundercat the only thing I had to do was change the helix. Works great. Good Luck.

What did you change the helix too?

Arctic37

Reaction score
What did you change the helix too?

It came with a 49 degree, I changed it to a stock 57/50, the only other thing I had to do was change the hole the spring was located in. Originally it was in the middle hole but that upshifted too fast and I lost top end so I moved it one position to the left and it works great know. Sorry for the slow reply we finally got some decent snow around here and I haven't been spending much time on the PC.:d

Top Bottom