Looking for Better boards

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for some better boards for my 06 rev. last trip i got pissed off from them icing up. what are some good boards to look into? also everytime i fell off the thing it was due to my blad azz grips! plus the warmers worked once....cold hands tell me to go get some lol. any suggestions on either of the two would be very helpfull, thanks

oh and one more thing, with getting new boards whats the install like?
Thanks, Jeremy

Drink

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steen Hansen Racing is now the Canadian distributor for BetterBoards. I believe they have set up some dealers in the Edmonton area. Cycle something or something cycle comes to mind for one of the dealers. Someone on here is sure to know what dealer im talking about.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't put on better boards ...... put on xxx.modrods.com monster boards... just put them on my rev and they are the best u can get....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set as well, so when you find the set you like, come on over to my shop, I will give you a hand installing them.

SkidooSummitSeeker

Reaction score
Better boards are the way to go, to get them flush and the rivets tight takes a few hours but its worth the time. To go with black is a little more expensive than natural but it looks better. Try Riderz in Edson they carry betterboards, i get almost all my product there for a good price.

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold by Alltitude Performance, a site vendor (out of Calgary)

bought four sets off of Altitude performance this year for 2 revs an mseries and xp and gotta say these wrp boards look awesome and dave is an awesome guy to do business with :d

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Here is a picture of my wrp boards love them and they are easy to install, but i din't get the real wide ones

Attachments

• fmh%20027.jpg
    fmh%20027.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 185

craptabulous

Reaction score
Get the wrp boards, i have better boards on my nytro the first two rungs are cracked on mine . I dont think thats acceptable for a 170lbs rider

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks they look awesome, how much do they go for?

If your asking about the WRP I bought mine from the Alltitude Performance in Calgary I paid 450 for the Wide ones for a XP they are awsome:d Twice as stiff as stock. I'll get a pic this weekend leave for Revy Wed after work.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the modrods boards are way better than wrp ones.... and 160-170 usd....
they are out of spocane.... i haven't got pics of mine yet other wise i'd put it on here......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and if it tells ya something about the boards that at the ed sled show bryan had 50 sets of boards just for the rev's on friday morning and by noon they were all gone..... that says something.....

Reaction score
If your asking about the WRP I bought mine from the Alltitude Performance in Calgary I paid 450 for the Wide ones for a XP they are awsome:d Twice as stiff as stock. I'll get a pic this weekend leave for Revy Wed after work.

Hay thanks, we will also be in Revy this weekend, let me know how they work out for you this is going to be great snow to really test them out in. Yes do take some pics and some in action!
Dave

Top Bottom