Looking for another sled

Alfred

Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for another sled for my family, currently I have a 2009 Hill climb and 2009 Everest. The third sled would be for my wife or daughter or who ever came riding with us. What would you guys recommend. No I am not stuck on a Ski-doo model. I just want a sled that is all around good sled that several different types of riders could ride. What would you suggest.
Price range around $8000. Thanks for your help.

muskegman

Reaction score
Hey Alfred a sled to consider would be a Renegade because it's a hybrid(trail & pow) and a two up seat can be attached so that two can ride at once.

Alfred

Reaction score
Ideally, I would use the Everest for the extra sled because it is a 146 track. Then I would get another sled with an 800 with a 154 track, new or used does not matter to me.

Alfred

Reaction score
Orrin,

I would have to special order that sled for Dale. lol
Dale tells me that you are getting a sled this year.
What are you getting?:):d

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at a new M-8 HO if I can justify the cost by actually using this one. If I do I'll get in touch and we'll go to Cataract. The good thing about a Doo is that the track is extra wide, if you could get like a 341 track Dale would be set.

Alfred

Reaction score
Well Guys I pulled the trigger on a 2008 Summit X 154 track, 343 kilometers on it. all up dates done. Came with a gas can, extra belt and had a light weight can on it. Paid 8500.00. Can't wait to take it for a rip. Thank you to all who helped me.
Ok Orrin get your M-8 and we will go out.:d

Alfred

Reaction score
Orrin, of course we can take Dale. I don't know about him going vertical though. I think horizontal is more of his style.:d

Top Bottom