looking for advice on S36 kit

funrider

Reaction score
hi all im looking for advice on putting on a S36 kit on my 08 summit I know I should upgrade to a newer sled but finances don't allow that at this time. Is this kit all what it sounds to be and if I can find a used kit what is a good price compared to new at $ 860.00 thanks for any info.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the kit is a nice addition to ease the sled over in marginal snow, scored a used kit for around $300 a few years back from someone on this site.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a used set off eBay for 400. It included the lower factory curved a arms. Was a nice kit but the lower arms lasted one ride before I hit a tree and bent them. Had to go buy another set of lower a arms as it was cheaper then buying one curved a arm. I have a free ride and reused my old shocks. The kit I bought did not include shocks.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did the 36 kit one year and t motion the next and the gains imo were way higher from the 36 kit
i think its the best upgrade to a 08 you can do

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a good kit for sure, I put it on my '08, still steered heavy though, but it laid over a lot easier. Before I sold it, I was thinking of adding the t-motion, but after speaking to a few guys they had said that unless you get the track that flexes on the outside edge, then you aren't getting the full bang for your buck. So I skipped that plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way man, it helps get it to initiate to lay it over with or without the flex track

2 xp side by side, with t motion and without

Is way easier to tip side to side

sent while drinking tea's

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've done the s36 with the C3 post forward kit and t motion and if I had to pick two of the three it would be the post forward and the s36.
The t motion is great too, but the other mods had a bigger impact on how it handles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid 375 shipped from a member on here and it was in great shape and came with an extra upper a arm. Just be careful, I backed out of a snow check in 2015 and when I look at what I've spent on this relic I could have bought a newer one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did both the 36 and t motion. The 36 made the biggest difference.

Top Bottom