Looking for a sled for my little guy like a kitty Cat

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am looking for a small sled that is in great shape for my son he's only 2yrs old for around my acerage. If anyone has or knows anyone with one for sale please let me know. ALso if anyone has any pictures of ones for sale i would be interested in seeing them if you could post them for me.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Darren

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we just go my little guy a 120. he turned 2 in august and was already ripping around the yard on it. i will post some pics later tonight for you.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren I got a bit eager this summer and got my now 1 year old a Poo haha,, I put the wheels on it for summer use and went for a rip haha but Im a bit smaller then you lol....

I was considering selling it but my friends have kids a bit older so I may just keep it around... plus its a chick magnet for these lil guys!!!

2006 120 looks like new into it for $2k

levi.jpg
POLARIS120.jpg .
POLARIS 1202.jpg

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sure are expensive lil buggers new "the sleds" not the kids LOL well them too haha. The lil 120 at RDPS is like around $3500 ouch

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my son did not want to ride his 120 when he was three at all!! kinda bummed out because it was for christmas that year but the next fall one day we were washing all the dusty sleds and he needed to ride it on the grass bad!!! after that the winter riding was awesome! he was super comfortable on it hell i had to give abit more throttle!!

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Momma at main jet has some barely used ones in stock, and she always has wicked deals..here is a pick of my little guy when we were bring his home. he couldn't wait to ride it so we had to stop so he could get on the sled in the back of the truck. the other pick is he is already fixing his sled. lol he has that part figured out

colter.jpg colter2.jpg

Top Bottom