looking for a new welder

snowy1

Reaction score
Hello to all my name is Malcolm, I am looking to buy a new plasma cutter/tig welder hopefully all in one unit, I have looked at some of the bigger companies like Miller,Lincoln,Esab,etc....and they are just to expensive for me at the time, I was wondering if anyone here know where I could look for a good quality plasma cutter hopefully with a good warranty, please be sure to share with me if you have some ideas

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a miller plasma cutter works awesome my buddy has a miller welder miller mig works good that would be my first choice :rolleyes:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello to all my name is Malcolm, I am looking to buy a new plasma cutter/tig welder hopefully all in one unit, I have looked at some of the bigger companies like Miller,Lincoln,Esab,etc....and they are just to expensive for me at the time, I was wondering if anyone here know where I could look for a good quality plasma cutter hopefully with a good warranty, please be sure to share with me if you have some ideas

If its not Blue its not a Mig!
Hypotherm is the best plasma going, miller is right there too. I would'nt think most would notice a differance. As for price....Kijiji is your friend.

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...powermax-380-plasma-cutter-W0QQAdIdZ332544782

Last edited:

go green

Reaction score
Upright bandsaws work great for cutting steel and aluminum . Just giving you another option to think about .Miller dynasty inverter 200 for the welder

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Hypertherm Powermax 1000, Millermatic 252 with a spool gun and a Trailblazer 301. I love them all, can weld anything that I need for my personal use. Never had much use for a Tig, but I have heard wonderful things about the Dynasty lineup.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the CNC burn tables I used to run used Hypertherm.....best plazma cutter out there. I have a lincoln mig at home and zero issues with it but it is not a cheap 110 volt China "Canadian Tire" mig! I want to get a tig for Alum......and just got the torches for cutting the steel right now!

Top Bottom