Welder

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was thinking keeping it simple with a flat/smooth work surface. But a few of the upcoming projects would be a lot easier on a fixture table so figured why not just go that route and be done with it. Table on some castors would be ideal to so I can move it around the shop if needed.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was thinking keeping it simple with a flat/smooth work surface. But a few of the upcoming projects would be a lot easier on a fixture table so figured why not just go that route and be done with it. Table on some castors would be ideal to so I can move it around the shop if needed.

Thought the same thing for the most part.....I'll just drill holes as needed.

Tables cost more than the welder.

No kidding, freaking crazy.
Bought a used Miller CP-300 [600v, 3 phase], new 15' whip, new regulator, spool of .035, drive wheels for .035 [was .045] ...for $2200.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m going to get one of my customers to cut me some plate. Doubling up the order would be easy after they load the design.

You have any ideas? I’m thinking 4x8 with extensions and a turn table. Add a few accessories like cutting table add ons. Fluid/oil catch collection under the turn table.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210509/3397bed8244cbd893289f37ba34063f3.jpg

When were you looking to have a table made up? I sent you a PM, can discuss some layouts and details on there. Thanks.

Top Bottom