looking for a good skilled rifer for a trip in early april

the_pegasus

Reaction score
just what is says up top, looking for a very good/expert rider, had some friends back out on a trip and looking to fill in the spot, might just look to get a guide.

the_pegasus

Reaction score
Never had a specific area planned out, want to go where the snow is, anywhere from vale to revy to terrace or sicamous, would even consider going to the the US with out terrible dollar, I am willing to ride where ever, I have a 8 days to ride and don't feel like booking hotels where there is no snow, the group I had planned with all can't make it due to work and I am still willing to ride anywhere, I am self sufficient am would love the opertunity to ride with someone of high caliber skills, I think I can handle riding with any one but would like to push myself a bit further and sharpen my skills

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe mention where the trip is leaving from and what sledding area you are going to. Although these details may seem small, it will greatly increase the chances for a response.

spelling might help also. WTF is a rifer?:rolleyes:

the_pegasus

Reaction score
That's why I am not an English teacher and still have a good job that keeps me very busy through these hard times in the patch... And a rifer is a highly skilled snow machine rider who can out ride the average bear on his old John deer spitfire!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why I am not an English teacher and still have a good job that keeps me very busy through these hard times in the patch... And a rifer is a highly skilled snow machine rider who can out ride the average bear on his old John deer spitfire!

Ya I know what you were saying. I'm just yanking your chain. After all someone has to give the new guy a rough time.

Welcome to the Snow and Mud.

the_pegasus

Reaction score
Oh that's ok, I do ride a Yamaha, but I ride it pretty dam good

pipes where do u ride ? U live and work around Bonneyville ? I am at cold lake

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't ridden around home for a couple of years now. Last winter I rode Valemount and Mcbride. Rode Mcbride this January but snow conditions were marginal at best.

Y a I live in Bonnyville and work up at Imperial Oil.

Shouldn't you be working today Eric.

Top Bottom