looking for a good reliable master electrician to wire a new detached garage

ski-doo

Reaction score
Looking for a good reliable electrician to wire my detached garage. Power is run from house to garage already just need the garage wired up. If anyone knows of a good electrician please let me know.
Thabad in advance

ski-doo

Reaction score
I would do it myself but in order to get the permit it needs to be signed off by a journeyman with their ticket number. Leduc a lot different than the city for getting permits.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would do it myself but in order to get the permit it needs to be signed off by a journeyman with their ticket number. Leduc a lot different than the city for getting permits.

Yes Leduc is very picky

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good reliable electrician to wire my detached garage. Power is run from house to garage already just need the garage wired up. If anyone knows of a good electrician please let me know.
Thabad in advance

i wired a house in leduc 2 years ago and the home owner pulled his own permit and i signed it for a bottle of rum...after i inspected his work of course.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out this link :
http://www.leduc-county.com/safety-codes/electrical-permits

It's no different than when I wired my addition to my home in Hinton. You can even do it yourself, but you do need a permit and your work will be inspected. In that link, they mention the Electrical Code Simplified book. That is what I used and the job went great. The inspector was very happy with what he saw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Come on now.... i put in a good 20min....you have pics of me in my tool belt for sure.
im gonna archive and see if i can find them.

I've seen your work Rusty, we sit by the fire, drain a bottle or too and then you recover the next day, go home and remember.....electrical work.....lol

Hang Overs Hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom