Looking for a good mechanic

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good mechanic in the shuswap area. Here's the quick run through of the wife's day. Take the '02 Tahoe to chev dealer in salmon arm to get looked at cause engine light is on and front end feels weird. The tahoe's not hers. Lol. No curtsey viecal..we don't do that.
She says well ill need my unit fixed ASAP they say well it'll be a week or so to get parts cause we don't stock anything here and we have to get them from vancover. (Pitman arm, and a couple other little things) lordco five minutes down the road. Can't get parts? Goes to pick up the unit and they charged her $57 to change a tail light. Lmao. She looked at the service manager and said "$57 to change a tail light when all it is is three little screws that takes me five minutes to change and it takes your guy a half hour?" Love dealships. So if anyone knows of a good place to take a viecal to be worked on where the service is good and around the salmon arm area I'd like to know cause I'm done with these plug and play failures.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good mechanic in the shuswap area. Here's the quick run through of the wife's day. Take the '02 Tahoe to chev dealer in salmon arm to get looked at cause engine light is on and front end feels weird. The tahoe's not hers. Lol. No curtsey viecal..we don't do that.
She says well ill need my unit fixed ASAP they say well it'll be a week or so to get parts cause we don't stock anything here and we have to get them from vancover. (Pitman arm, and a couple other little things) lordco five minutes down the road. Can't get parts? Goes to pick up the unit and they charged her $57 to change a tail light. Lmao. She looked at the service manager and said "$57 to change a tail light when all it is is three little screws that takes me five minutes to change and it takes your guy a half hour?" Love dealships. So if anyone knows of a good place to take a viecal to be worked on where the service is good and around the salmon arm area I'd like to know cause I'm done with these plug and play failures.

Few pms sent

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom