Looking for a good fab shop around Edmonton

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need some aluminum fabrication work done on my airbox - need to know who's the best in Edm thx

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Rocky at Redline Fab a call. He’s in Nisku 780-955-9552. Does great work at a reasonable price

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Line Welding in Leduc

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya right - wait till all "you people" see what I'm doing to my tss airbox - it really is gonna be insta boost - I'm debating on whether or not to tell people the secret after I test it

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya right - wait till all "you people" see what I'm doing to my tss airbox - it really is gonna be insta boost - I'm debating on whether or not to tell people the secret after I test it

I hope you know there’s lots of sarcasm in my response. I would put my aluminum welding skills up against anyone’s.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, I wanted an instaboost kit in the worst way when they came out. Cool you got it working good, kudos for dumping cash and time into it. you may even have put more effort than the TSS guys did lol. Labor of love, I understand that as I attempt to tune race boats in the summer. Black magic, Unicorn tears and leprechaun blood are what makes them faster.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you know there’s lots of sarcasm in my response. I would put my aluminum welding skills up against anyone’s.
It's hard to pick up on the sarcasm on here sometimes I needed alot more than welding done - a bunch of fabrication - it's gonna be an unreal unit when it's done - just one more thing that I have had to do - a Triple T's kustomz mod - reengineering of the TSS centre mount - I also did a complete reed cage mod - stock cages gone - fully custom ones in - goin to Renshaw this weekend to test her out

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, I wanted an instaboost kit in the worst way when they came out. Cool you got it working good, kudos for dumping cash and time into it. you may even have put more effort than the TSS guys did lol. Labor of love, I understand that as I attempt to tune race boats in the summer. Black magic, Unicorn tears and leprechaun blood are what makes them faster.
Lots of time effort and blood sweat and tears and swearing like the angry Ontario snowmobiler - what I'm doing to the airbox is what everyone that has any kind of a bottom end bog issue - is gonna wanna do - even the slightest bog that one time in The deep and you thought your exhaust was plugged and it probably never was because that's fake news - this fix is gonna fix that - I'll let everyone know how it goes after this weekend - 20cms in McBride Friday

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh - also - I moved the white check valve manifold from between the reeds and put it by the chaincase for easy access and servicing

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh - also - I moved the white check valve manifold from between the reeds and put it by the chaincase for easy access and servicing
I'm surprised you still use that POS valve. Deleted mine a couple years back solved all my backfiring issues

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you still use that POS valve. Deleted mine a couple years back solved all my backfiring issues
How did u delete it? I was reading one post about how expensive it was to delete and in the end it didn't work

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did u delete it? I was reading one post about how expensive it was to delete and in the end it didn't work
Dean at Mad Motorsports did mine, I have heard mixed results on it working for the turbos. He essentially makes the raves run off cylinder pressure instead of vaccum, check valves and electronics.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
44a7016c0c899a42d88e4a5cf435e3f7.jpg

Did a bit of aluminum tig tonight!

Top Bottom