Looking for a good Air Rivet Gun!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some imput on an Air Rivet Gun that you might be using or have used with success. I'm tired of the old hand one and have some work to do on the sleds sooo which ones are your favourite.

Thanks in advance!

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one from Princess Auto (Power Fist) when I changed the belly pan on my ZX chassis, worked great. Still use it in the shop once in a while.
Also, lifetime guarantee.

Rx1Mountain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Search Huck air riviter, very good product, not cheap though, I think mine was 200+ last year. My .02.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its good if your doing alot of riveting... i got one if you wanna use it for a bit.

Just looking for some imput on an Air Rivet Gun that you might be using or have used with success. I'm tired of the old hand one and have some work to do on the sleds sooo which ones are your favourite.

Thanks in advance!

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to know looking for 1 aswell will check princess auto

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info gentlemen and the offer Apex06. I'm going to purchase one this week, just have to decide how much money to burn!!

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Call Accufast in Edmonton if your looking for an industrial quality air riveter. We have 12 POP riveters on the shop floor and they hold up well to everyday commercial use. They are not cheap though.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the princess auto one, good price, and it pulls awesome..I pulled hundreds of high quality rivets and had no a flaw.

If you are looking for a good quality rivet, go to Accufast for sure. they have the best selection, and good price.
I used the Stavex bs01 rivets on my extrusion kits.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a good results with the Princess Auto Power Fist pop riveter. I think its the best bang for your buck. Lent it to friends and they had nothing bad to say about it

Top Bottom