Looking for a decent performance shop to tune my car

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 1997 pontiac trans am with a built SBC and I just installed a procharger intercooled supercharger on it and I feel the car would definetly benefit from a good dyno tune. Wondering where people have had good service and reasonable prices in the central alberta area any input is appreciated thanks.:cool:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck they all suck You will get screwed from every shop just saying been there 100 times

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had my sierra with a 5.3 and my duramax both tuned by lyndon at westers, awesome guy to deal with and his tuning is awesome.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus after you pay the initial fee you get free updates afterward for any changes made.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for Neil from horsepower solutions, knows his Gm stuff and sells pro charger. Toma in Calgary is really good, and westers has been tuning gm efi for a long time. You can't go wrong with any of these guys.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Good luck they all suck You will get screwed from every shop just saying been there 100 times
I know where your coming from... Drove all over this province trying to get my KB 440 six pack tuned. Ended up finding this old wrench head mopar freak out of Rimbey that dialled her in for me. Forget the shops name now, it'll come to me. He works on SBC and all kinds of race engines as well.

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
I know where your coming from... Drove all over this province trying to get my KB 440 six pack tuned. Ended up finding this old wrench head mopar freak out of Rimbey that dialled her in for me. Forget the shops name now, it'll come to me. He works on SBC and all kinds of race engines as well.

Syncing up and tuning a 6-pack - waaaaaay different beast than a fuel-injected LS1. Just sayin'... any of the dyno guys mentioned above will do a fine job on the 97 T/A

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Syncing up and tuning a 6-pack - waaaaaay different beast than a fuel-injected LS1. Just sayin'... any of the dyno guys mentioned above will do a fine job on the 97 T/A
Not that it really matters, but wouldn't a 97 be an lt1? I thought the ls series was 99ish and newer.

Top Bottom