Looking at buying some Zillas

jaredvh

Reaction score
Heard a lot of goood things about these tires. Anybody have an opinion they'd like to share? What is an average price for a set?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was looking at a set today and to me the lugs seem kind of small. not height wise but length and width. they also seem kinda soft, don't think they would last to long on hard pack. but some guys really like them.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kiind of quad are you putting tires on?
I reccomend the Zilla`s over the mud lites any day!!

jaredvh

Reaction score
I'll be putting them on my Honda TRX300FW. Supposed to be able to turn 26's alright and I also plan on doing a clutch kit so I should be fine.

M1K

Reaction score
The Zilla is one of the best mud tires out there, but are very heavy! Your 300 will have a hard time handling these brutes. JMO

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no WAY would i put them on a 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like said before, they are an awesome mud tire, but are quite heavy!!!!!! maybe look at mud bugs, mud lites(not my fav) or even bear claws!

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
to correct the rest of you, the Zillas are actually much lighter than a Mudlite or Mudbug, the MUDZillas are the heavy ones, which would be too big for a 300, but 26" Zillas would be fine, they actually weigh the same or less than 25" mudlites

jaredvh

Reaction score
to correct the rest of you, the Zillas are actually much lighter than a Mudlite or Mudbug, the MUDZillas are the heavy ones, which would be too big for a 300, but 26" Zillas would be fine, they actually weigh the same or less than 25" mudlites

Yea, the whole lightweight thing is what I was going for, and the reason I was thinking of Zillas is because I had heard they were lighter than MudLites

hogwild

Reaction score
get the zillas , they are buy far the best and lightest tire out rite now,i went from the mudzillas to the zillas,and i can tell you the zillas work darn near as good in the mud, they are lighter and easyer to spin.they ride exelent, very good in snow i have found out this week,i have used a lot of diff tires over the years and none have compared to these.they are more money than some of the others but worth it.my freind put mud lites on his brute the same time as i went to zillas, his are worn out mine still 80 %. also check sizes and lug hight on mazzis web site, some have smaller lugs than others ,pick your size carfully.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get the zillas , they are buy far the best and lightest tire out rite now,i went from the mudzillas to the zillas,and i can tell you the zillas work darn near as good in the mud, they are lighter and easyer to spin.they ride exelent, very good in snow i have found out this week,i have used a lot of diff tires over the years and none have compared to these.they are more money than some of the others but worth it.my freind put mud lites on his brute the same time as i went to zillas, his are worn out mine still 80 %

yah dat! my buddy and I put Zillas on our quads last spring and they are the best overall tires that we have had. They are a little rough from 0 to 5km/hr but smooth out after that on the hard trails. They also work very well in the mud............you won't reqret buying these tires.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah dat! my buddy and I put Zillas on our quads last spring and they are the best overall tires that we have had. They are a little rough from 0 to 5km/hr but smooth out after that on the hard trails. They also work very well in the mud............you won't reqret buying these tires.
when do YOU ever go 0-5 kmH?:d

Buddman27

Reaction score
I have 28" Zillas on my RZR and they are deadly in the snow. The machine is a new purchase so I haven't hit the mud yet but some of my buddies have them on Honda 450 ES models and they turn 26" no problem. Happy Muddin!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have much the same set upon my RZR. Add a 2 inch RD lift and that thing is unstopable in the mud !If there is a bottom it will take a good quad to keep up ,the zilla`s are #1 on a RZR. Traction & light ,great combo.....

CamoRhino

Reaction score
Get the Zilla's, I have them on my Rhino and they are awesome! The only downfall is that the sidewall isn't too strong on them...I punctured on already but overall it's a really good tire!

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do they make them in 10'' wide and 12'' wide yet ?? i like the tires them self but i still prefer to run the 10 and 12 offset... instead of the 9 and 11

Top Bottom