lookin for info good or bad on Maxxis Zillas

650Brute08

Reaction score
whats up riders...i currently run 26" swamp fox tires...they have good tread and actually wear really well...i just ordered a set of 26" Maxxis Zillas...does anyone run these tires and what info do you have....i would appreciate the good and the bad
Thanks

08 Brute Force 650
Dynatek CDI
K&N Air Filter
HMF Utility Series
Dynojet Stage 1
Iridium Plugs

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats up riders...i currently run 26" swamp fox tires...they have good tread and actually wear really well...i just ordered a set of 26" Maxxis Zillas...does anyone run these tires and what info do you have....i would appreciate the good and the bad
Thanks

I thinks the Zilla`s are becomeing a popular tire, seems like everyone who has them, likes them.

I have had my Zilla`s for 9 monthes and they seem very good. After about 1000km. the front edges are just starting to round off. I bought the 27x11x12 so that i can rotate fronts to backs when they do start to wear more. I do not find any problems with being rough on hard trails. I have had mine up to about 113km/hr and no problems.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved mine....I bought them about a year ago and they are the best all around tire I have had. They are a little on the aggressive side and a little rough on hard pack trails if you are going less than 5mph but they are a great tire.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are probably the best all round tire out right now. I have about 500km on mine and barely any signs of wear. They pull me through anything that I have been in so far except when clearance held me up. Very smooth on the trails, excellent in the snow, do well in sand and hard packed and are almost as good in mud as there big brother the mudzillas. I would recomend these to anyone after seeing some of the places I got my machine through with them on.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I Have 27's on my Rhino and LOVE Them nice and lite but still agressive.

Top Bottom