long tracking xfire?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys what options do I as a 141" xfire owner have if I decide to build my xf into a mountain sled? I rode more out west this year then at home so now it has me thinking should I mod my xfire or buy an older M and use it out west....
Will the 2012 M 153 suspension bolt up? Can I fit the 153x2.25 track under our sleds?

Also has anyone rode with a xfire high country? Im just wondering how much further the 153" M goes than a 141" High country... I never ran out of power on all my mountain trips this year but definitely ran out of track... I know I can put a 2.25 on my xfire but will I be happy with that or will I still be climbing way short of the 153" M's?

what do you guys think?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys what options do I as a 141" xfire owner have if I decide to build my xf into a mountain sled? I rode more out west this year then at home so now it has me thinking should I mod my xfire or buy an older M and use it out west....Will the 2012 M 153 suspension bolt up? Can I fit the 153x2.25 track under our sleds?Also has anyone rode with a xfire high country? Im just wondering how much further the 153" M goes than a 141" High country... I never ran out of power on all my mountain trips this year but definitely ran out of track... I know I can put a 2.25 on my xfire but will I be happy with that or will I still be climbing way short of the 153" M's?what do you guys think?
CR racing makes a nice tunnel extension for our proclimbs. A 153 or a 162 will bolt right under there. Depending on your drivers, should be able to run the powerclaw or camo extreme. Keep Checkin the classifieds section, should come across a skid an track easily. I was told an older skid from a 2010-11 will bolt up to our sled too, not sure if that's true. You will go a lot higher if you had a 153"-162" then what you will on a 141. More flotation, bigger lugs, it's a no brainer.

Top Bottom