Long lake muddy yet?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i remmber last year i went to long lake twice quadding it was very muddy and lots of skeg has anyone bin there like not too long ago is is muddy and skeggy yet?

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i remmber last year i went to long lake twice quadding it was very muddy and lots of skeg has anyone bin there like not too long ago is is muddy and skeggy yet?
Byron it's still pretty hard around here in swan and we have had some good temps all winter....... so I would imagine long is still pretty stiff...... if your interested to come out this way might be a better area to find a few holes and water and skeg if a guy really goes lookin... but I went out today for a 3 hr ride and we didn't see much for nasty.... buy it's gettin there.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very dry out that way. Not much snow from the winter. County of thorhild already has a fire ban out, so that alone tells me it is dry

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ride this weekend work schedual is not going to allow much ridding for a couple of months. As for ridding most of it is around home, the long lake and area around boyle. Been ridding there for 20 years now. Will try and make a couple trips to the mountains if time permits.

05raptor666

Reaction score
No ride this weekend work schedual is not going to allow much ridding for a couple of months. As for ridding most of it is around home, the long lake and area around boyle. Been ridding there for 20 years now. Will try and make a couple trips to the mountains if time permits.
Do you know if the sled trails around long lake are open for quading in the summer ?. can we stage in the same spot past the gas station on the right ?.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are open but tough getting around, beavers are raising hell around there. If your headed that way your probably better to hit the super pipeline from the north.

Top Bottom