Long Island Ride. June22

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Kids b-days???wasnt my idea,Mrs. signed me up when I was out of town.Now I'm hooked.She's sorry she found this site.Says I waste time:confused::confused:Who me??

.... She a great lady Mike..... Find site for U. Get a Snow and Mud t-shirt for her.... A pink one ! The lady will like it & U gunna love it !

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
.... She a great lady Mike..... Find site for U. Get a Snow and Mud t-shirt for her.... A pink one ! The lady will like it & U gunna love it !

Somebody gonna have t-shirts at camp-out???:d:beer::beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey JB let me know some time ...I want to ride down there,. Ive heard lots about Mclean creek and I love that part. I was camping in that whole area every day when I lived there. Would like to quad it now, already did the rock climbing thing there.............not lets go quad climbing. Har, Har, Har:d

sounds good,
I am a sunday warior for the most part! damn work gets in the way,
there are some good rides out there from dirty mud and skeg to some nice climbs and rock s, and if ya stage at the main lot we bring our pressure washer and they have a hoose hook up, so we can go home CLEAN:d:beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many of you met up with squatter larry.he lives in the bush in a homemade shack all year round?he is a really great person with alot of intresting stories to tell.he lives by the nice log bridge north of the sand hills and between 663 about 3 km from forfar park to the west..post if you have met him.:)

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good,
I am a sunday warior for the most part! damn work gets in the way,
there are some good rides out there from dirty mud and skeg to some nice climbs and rock s, and if ya stage at the main lot we bring our pressure washer and they have a hoose hook up, so we can go home CLEAN:d:beer:[/QUOTE
Sounds good, and clean quad even sweeeee-ter. Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom