Long Island Ride. June22

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a rainy day, no dust. For the first while I thought we were the only ones there but then we met up with a few riders, Found lots of mud and slick hills, [ ron no brakes]. they went ....somewhere.The brakes that is... And I dunno what happened with my quad but it happened really fast. As for the other riders..... the parents that were honking and looking for them.... it wasnt us. :d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:beer:....Good stand up style D-lady. Is that Nytro Knight all covered in moss ? Good pics.... Do ya got sore bum ? :d:beer::)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Catwalk? She drove up a tree, lol
Here is some more pics from today. I had a scary moment too, I lost my front brakes and I was going down a real greasy trail on a hill and ended up doing a full donut, and now heading out of control down the trail, I ended up steering it into some trees and it stopped. We used a winch and alot of pulling, pulling and keeping the fingers crossed.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:....Good stand up style D-lady. Is that Nytro Knight all covered in moss ? Good pics.... Do ya got sore bum ? :d:beer::)

nope but my elbo has a big bruise and my throttle thumb is killing me right now.. Dunno what happened all I know is , I was going towards the camera and that little twig was in the way , quad spun around it, ended up in different dirrection and 900 plus pound quad was standing. ........I guess and next thing I knew I was on ground. It was supper fast. LOL

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ron When are you ever in control brakes or no brakes Ha Ha
You should of came with us, you would of liked it.
Down hill, no brakes not good, with the rain and wet clay it wasn't fun.

My Gade quit as well, I checked the whole thing over and it was a fuse at the back not in the fusebox. There was no power what so ever. But after changing that fuse it ran great. Now I can hardly see tonight all the mud in my eyes.:d, I will as some video's later.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
nice pics. the family is thinking of going out that way for a dayride this weekend. how are the trails generally? are they all torn up or is it just sections. we have been there before but the trails were pretty dry for the most part.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics. the family is thinking of going out that way for a dayride this weekend. how are the trails generally? are they all torn up or is it just sections. we have been there before but the trails were pretty dry for the most part.

Its a good place to camp and quad with the family. The guys we met up with were paying 15 dollars at camp site, I have seen people random camp also.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pix guys!!
looks like it was a good time.
it was raining here in Calgary in the a.m. but I ended up out near mclean creek for a dirt bike ride, it was dry out there....
cant wait to come for a rip with you northerners one day.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pix guys!!
looks like it was a good time.
it was raining here in Calgary in the a.m. but I ended up out near mclean creek for a dirt bike ride, it was dry out there....
cant wait to come for a rip with you northerners one day.

Hey JB let me know some time ...I want to ride down there,. Ive heard lots about Mclean creek and I love that part. I was camping in that whole area every day when I lived there. Would like to quad it now, already did the rock climbing thing there.............not lets go quad climbing. Har, Har, Har:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
...Yup, 'Mike270412' the last time I was there it was all good ! What is the 270412 std for ? :confused:

Kids b-days???wasnt my idea,Mrs. signed me up when I was out of town.Now I'm hooked.She's sorry she found this site.Says I waste time:confused::confused:Who me??

Top Bottom