little bit of playing dec 29

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
broke my boxside and taillight on take two of this backing up to climb out of the rut on the low side
IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

so close, if i would have had my box off like i normally run i could have kept going
IMG_4636.jpg

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
time for the winch line as it was getting late and we had a long time to go
IMG_4637.jpg

thumbs up having fun anyway
IMG_4639.jpg

4500 pound winch powered out, hmmm hate atv winches
IMG_4644.jpg

took two guys tipping me up and winching to get the second front tire up and over.

MHC73

Reaction score
Dec. 29 was hard on Rhino's. We rolled one as well and took a little damage. Man do I love playing in the snow. The dark pics are post roll over. My buddy got out of the track, started slipping on the ice and over he went. Slid about 15' down a hill coming to a rest on a tree. No injuries but pride. Driver was wearing a four point and helmet. Damn lucky.

Attachments

• DSC_0175.jpg
    DSC_0175.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 188
  • SAM_0830.jpg
    SAM_0830.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 189
  • SAM_0840.jpg
    SAM_0840.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 190
  • SAM_0839.jpg
    SAM_0839.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 201

MHC73

Reaction score
Thanks. It's crazy fun. I love where SXS's are going. Should be an interesting few years coming.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine was by cameron lake, between Hudson's Hope and Chetwynd BC, i love my sxs, i can do stuff that i couldnt on quads, the steep stuff is awesome. their stability is crazy. Also the rollcage and belts make me feel better when i do go to far. MHC3 that is pretty awesome ride that rhino went for. I went in willingly into mine prediciment knowing i was gonna have a challenge getting out even with 3 winches on hand. Mine come out easier than i expected. I normally run without my box, having my box off i would have made it further than i did, i was scraping it to much, couldnt back up very well.

MHC73

Reaction score
We ride up at North Buck Lake. Sand dunes, hills, skeg, mud, everything all in one place. There is a big trail system that goes from Plammanden to Long Lake. This day we went from N. Buck over Chump Lake, over Hope Lake, to Skeleton Lake mostly thru the trails and over the ice. Great area to ride. If anyone wants directions send me a PM and I'll set you up....

Rneddel, you can get all sorts of wraps from the US. I bought this one from AMR Racing. They do custom stuff as well. For me its worth the cash, when you sell just peel the decal and wax the plastic and its back to almost brand new plus you get the custom look.

MHC73

Reaction score
I love it up there.... but the Police are slowly trying to shut it down, or at least tighten it up so no one's illegal.
If anyone goes up there.... take your keys out of your machine and lock everything up even if it seems stupid. We had a ton of breakins last season with machines, generators, trailers, vehicles, etc getting stolen or damaged. I also heard its migrating to the local communities around N. Buck all the way to Boyle. Police caught in the neighborhood of 6 crews of thieves around the area last summer. Some were spotted by attentive ATVier's.

Top Bottom