Liquid Image Goggles

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
i would support canadian companys if they would sell at same value or close to it ! but a hundred bucks is a big mark up ... dont u think ???

I just had a look and the US company has the LIC 720 goggles on for $250.
We list the LIC 720 goggles for $270 on our website, and guessing at what kind of nonsense will come next, you can check with any of the people we sold the 720 goggles to at the Edmonton or Saskatoon sled shows and you will find we sold them for $270.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Unless you paid by cheque most credit card companies have an international transaction fee 3%, this is in addition to the exchange rate, so $399.95 now becomes $411.98

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
You can let everyone see, but I still would like a pdf copy of your invoice, most printers have built in scanners now days, should not be a big deal. Or you must know someone with a fax machine, send me a fax 403-580-2233

Chunk

Reaction score
I use first place parts for almost everything as well. Current motorfist gear was $150 per piece cheaper with shipping than anywhere in Edmonton. And there is no 3% international charge on any card I've ever used.

sledhead2010

Reaction score
I think your missing a point here dick trax is a supporting vendor on this site as are many others. They help pay the bills that keep this site free. Us the members supporting them keeps them in business that keeps them advertisers here that keeps the bills paid here...get it...so you and I don't have to pay membership fees.

I also know that Trax contributes prizes etc to other local clubs for poker rallies, movie nights, silent auctions for them to raise money to maintain trails, warm up shelters etc etc. How do you think they afford to do that smart guy????? It's by us supporting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems you're just on here to argue, why don't you just stfu and go back to the hole you crawled out of. You're a pretty tough guy behind the keyboard. I wonder can you ride your sled as hard as you ride your keyboard?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Willy give it up your posts are making you look bad. JMHO Trax is doing her job and is in busuiness here in Canada. Buy from a Canadian supplier.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Congrats oew you got a good price on your goggles. Never did we call you a liar. The price on FPP website clearly says $399.95 for the goggles not the $350.00 that you kept ranting about. Just for curiousity sake what did you pay in exchange, shipping and what is the date on your receipt? By the way you got taken on your rechargable battery price you paid 3 times what we charge. I don't think that would be taxes in you would have gotten charged HST at the door when the carrier delivered it at least we always are but then again you are special!!

Frankly oew we are done with you. Good luck getting warranty should you have issues. I think you missed a valuable point as mentioned by sledhead2010 and Momma. Karma's a bitch oew!

Jan

PS Thanks oew you gave us EXACTLY what we needed!!!:high5:

Last edited:

sledhead2010

Reaction score
Fawk Dick you really are a retard she said she wasn't responding anymore and you come back with a million question. I found the goggles on their site no problem here's the link: . Three times $75.00 would be $25.00 but then again it's the whole math thing again like 270-250=100........ Oh yeah and wtf is a pdf number??? Are you stoned man or what???? cause you can't read, can't do basic math and can't type worth a chit.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems this thread is getting a little carried away. Pms have been sent. Please lets just let this fighting end. Both sides of story out and all have talked now end it OK

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have not found one as of yet whom does not have the international transaction fee.

Most of this thread has been pointless..........but I'm a little concerned with that statement Jan. I buy a ton of stuff from the US, and I've NEVER paid an international transaction fee on my credit card........only Canadian exchange. The only time I get screwed on the exchange is if Paypal handles the credit card transaction (I hate that organization!). The only time I pay horrendous brokerage fees is if I ship UPS, which I never do. If they can't or won't ship USPS I don't buy it from them. I just bought a steering box stabilizer for my Dodge truck from the US and saved $100 dollars over the best Canadian base price I could find......taxes in......to my door. Not a shot at you guys, cuz I think your prices are just fine, but I understand why people are shopping in the US. :)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Moyie

Everytime we use our business Mastercard for purchases outside of Canada we are charged an international banking fee. We have looked at a few different banks business credit cards and they all seem to have this fee attached. It is something written in the fine print and you have to know to look for it. I was actually pretty shocked when I first saw it and called them on it but it was all legit...I didn't read the fine print. I don't know maybe it is the difference between business and personal or the difference from bank to bank or credit card to credit card?

Jan

Top Bottom