Liquid Image Goggles

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has liquid image goggles with the camera? What do you think of them? How much and where did you get them? Thanks

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey Dirtball we retail both the 720's and the 1080's. They both have the ability to take stills and video. The 1080's allow you to shoot in both 720 and 1080 mode they also have this cool little mode that allows you to shoot a still pic every 2 secs.

These are a dual lens goggle the lenses are made by oakley and come with the ionized lens and the amber, the rechargeable litium ion battery, 4 GB Micro SD Card, 1 Micro Bag, USB Cable and RCA Cable.

Jan

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair great picture easy to use, The mic pics up too much wind noise kind of anoying . make sure when you buy them they fit your helmet , the battery pack is kind of big , i had to mod my helmet to get the goggles to fit .

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to take my helmet with me when I go down to Trax to treads to look at them. Thanks for the info.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree with the fit thing, i have a pair and they are awsome!, the goggle aspect is great but make sure they fit in the opening of your helmet they did not fit in 2 of 3 of my helmets. I have the 720 and the picture quality is great as well as the sound and the battery life is also excellent.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might a route i should look into, i just recently lost my contour HD helmet cam while riding yesterday......definately wont lose this one unless your forget your googles somewhere.

trhaus

Reaction score
i have had a mine for almost a year, and i have gotten really used to them i like the battery life and have actually never used the battery up in one day. good quality, very easy to use. the only drawback is that they don't fit some helmets and somewhat shaky videos.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
if u wanna save a $100 bucks ... google firstplaceparts.com

Hey oneyewilly, me thinks you need to get your eye checked, I just goggled firstplaceparts.com and you save a whole $20.00, that is before you figure in the international banking fee your Mastercard or Visa is going to charge you, shipping, exchange, etc.
We work very hard to try and keep our pricing inline with prices in the states and its not always easy.
Anyway good luck with warranty if you buy out of the states, the goggles all have serial numbers, if you catch my drift.
As a side note, the last pair we warrantied we covered the shipping costs for the return of the defective pair back to us and sending the replacement pair back to the customer. Still worth the $20.00 you think you saved?

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here is a picture of the googles with the outriggers in the out position

slide_8.jpg

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe its just me, but you're comin off kind of pushy when you get all defensive when someone suggests other places to check out. atleast you're "helpful" enough to save him the call though.:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe its just me, but you're comin off kind of pushy when you get all defensive when someone suggests other places to check out. atleast you're "helpful" enough to save him the call though.:d

You know what Lewey.. take it from a Canadian retailers perspective... when you direct traffic across the line it directly affects the Canadian Market.. which will eventually mean Parts availability and pricing... Many of the retailers in Canada simply can not compete with the pricing in the states.. what we try to do, however, is offer the best possible customer service available.. Jan and her family with Trax to Treadz do just that..

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Lewey when Larry posted that he in no way meant to be pushy. The fact is the pricing is not $100.00 difference as he is claiming it is $20.00. There are also other costs associated with shopping across the line. Larry is just trying to point out a few. Did you know that your credit card will card you a 3% international banking fee? I didn't until I went to use it. Your credit card will also not charge you the same exchange rate as the banks their rates are worse. Depending on the shipping method you will also be charged a duty fee which can be anything up to 50% of the value of your product generally though it runs around the 20 to 30% mark. The there is the shipping which into Canada is horrendous. That's what happens when you have a large land base with a spread out population.

There is also the warranty issue of buying product out of the US. Should you have issues with your product you will have to ship them back to the US to get any kind of warranty out of them. Whereas we have taken care of warranty issues ourselves and paid the associated shipping costs.

We haven't even touched on the fact the we are supporting vendors of this site and other places mentioned are not.

It's also like Trish mentioned you want these products available on the Canadian marketplace then you need to start supporting Canadian vendors.

I am in no way trying to be pushy in fact we have tried to be as helpful as we can in answering questions about product that wasn't even bought from us and we will continue to do so.

Jan

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered 5 goggle bags and also never payed taxes, just shipping and the exchange is at par or very close to it. If the item is made in usa then there is no duty as it is duty free. I do buy things here and also in usa. I know we all need to make money, but we also like to save money. Good luck to all.
EXAPLE- I needed to buy a strip of led lights and prices ran for about 35 to 50 per foot and needed 12 ft and was special order, so I ordered from china same stuff for 2 metres and cost 9.99 plus 20 bucks shipping to my door. Now that is krazy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom