ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Niner.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about metal roofing ?

Off of memory i believe 3:12 slope or greater, if you put it over plywood expect black mold to surface its ugly head. I got a taste of what of what Lilduke received .

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just remember installing Unichem 6 product (concrete fiber board) which i fell threw. Then having a pissing match with the engineers and workers comp because the pricks did not understand the difference between pitch and slope. They then reworded the building code book to slope from pitch which completely leaves out doomed roofs. Anyway it is a real sore spot, 100 or so broken bones and at least the same amount of stitches.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No physical gold left .. you are to late to the party, there is tons of paper stuff, not sure if 250 to 1 is accurate anymore. It is possible to dig up some but 3 feet of snow and -10 it is not happening. I can see paper money going the way of the dinosaur, who knows bit coin may prevail. Dam i see i made another spelling error!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No physical gold left .. you are to late to the party, there is tons of paper stuff, not sure if 250 to 1 is accurate anymore. It is possible to dig up some but 3 feet of snow and -10 it is not happening. I can see paper money going the way of the dinosaur, who knows bit coin may prevail. Dam i see i made another spelling error!

I have gold already, and if I wanted more I could get it today.... but always will take more though..

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, wanted you all to know about my new best friend linksy!

we are going to do everything together. cOvid 19 party all day every day.

Cargill cough medicine oh yeah chew on that virus steak all night long

Top Bottom